Scary Movies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
People watch a lot more of em around Halloween, so this is as good a time as any for a horror/thriller/generic scare movie thread.

Which movie killer had the most kills?

a. Hannibal Lecter
b. Jaws
c. Carrie
d. Leatherface

Leatherface for sure.. isnt that a take on Texas chain saw massacre series?Those are some old movies. classics I know but older. For old movies anyone remember " Wait until Dark" ? with Audry Hepburn as a blind woman ? for newer movies have you seen the " Hostel" movies or Vacency movies.. ?

Wait until Dark, isnt that the movie where the 3 men break into her house trying to open an old safe?

I can't go with Carrie over Leatherface... just doesn't seem logical. Yeah, Carrie torched that party pretty hard, but a lot of the people got out alive, I believe. I still say Leatherface. :O

Leatherface is kind of cheating, though. He has a huge video series where he gets to kill a lot of people. Carrie has one movie (two if you count that horrible sequel).

Yeah Wait until dark the 3 men terrorize Aurdy Hebern looking for the doll, The one that was passed to her husband in the airport. lol

I always thought Carrie because she took out the whole prom and nailed those two scumbuckets by exploding the car in the first flick, but Leatherface may have a higher kill number because he had more sequels and remakes. I'll have to see Wait Until Dark. When I was a kid What Ever Happened to Baby Jane scared the HELL out of me. So did The Exorcist.

(trying not to mention Carrie: The Musical)

Wait until dark wasnt a big body count movie but the acting is supurb and a gr8 plot.. I remember as a kid my 2 older brothers brought me to see it at the movies.. They used to advertise " you cant leave during the last 9 mins or something.. It was a gr8 movie.. And Alan Arkin.... wow what a badass he was, in that movie... Hero

I give my vote on Carie because it gives me tons of goosebumps when I watched it and bloody scene is perfect!

I really miss TBG, especially this time of year.

I'll say Jaws. Does eating other fish count? :p

.:eek:

familyguyexorcistavatar.gif

:rofl: The Exorcist is probably the scariest movie of all time. Especially the subliminal shots of Captain Howdy. I had nightmares about him/her/it after seeing The Exorcist when I was 15. From captainhowdy.com/media/subliminal-images/ :

captainhowdy1.jpg

captainhowdy2.jpg

I'm currently trying to think of the movies that scared me most as a child. I think my top three would have to be John Carpenter's The Thing (I love this movie now and watch it all the time), Phantasm, and Poltergeist.

my sister made me watch a movie called Mortuary when i was a kid, it stuck with me for about a year after, i think i was traumatized. LOL.

Some of my favorite Scary movies are:

Evil Dead
The Exorcist
Phantasm
The Ring
Alien
And for some reason Rosemary's Baby.
I also love Evil Dead 2 but it is more of a Horror Comedy.

Natural Born Killers isn't a horror flick per se, but the distorted Woody Harrelson faces and the six-eyed demon (among other things) hung around in my dreams. The Shining is another gallon of nightmare fuel. What was the guy in the bear suit doing to the guy on the bed?

I'd guess leatherface.

Anybody watching that new FX series American Horror Story? It's too soon to tell if I like it or not, but I still keep watching.....whatever that means.

Latest posts

Back