scary weed pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slappy

Reaction score
One of my babies is all deformed and crazy looking. And since it's almost Halloween, I posted a pic.
spooky.jpg

If you're stoned enough, and stare at it long enough, it almost looks like a goats head! The anti-christ has arrived, and I'm growing him in my cupboard:eek:

Ok, I'm done with my cheesy Halloween crap.:)

if that plant is not sick..it's definately retarded..lol..cant wait to see what happens with that one. keep us posted. I can dig the mutants...

Holy crap man what in gods name did you do to that poor thing? :rolleyes: I have seen mutant plants in my time but damn dude i think this takes the cake. ;)

It's an "Omen" :p
I forsee a need to use better soil. ;)
but the leaves look very wierd. :eek:

looks like you got some 2/4/d on your plant its made to kill weeds but some it doesnt kill it just makes them grow to fast and they look deformed. slim

Assuming it lives... i'm stoked to see it bud out.

i see the goats head - bit obscure though. Post some pics if it grown anymore

That is one wild looking mutant plant you got there.

there is def evil in that plant... it's too bad it's not a blueberry :>

Do you think a plant that deformed can be female? I've never really had a deformed plant yet **Knock on wood**

I have a couple of clones in this batch that had that kind of look to them (not as severe) and once I put them into veg mode they grew out of it. The weirdness stayed at the bottom but everything else was normal.

Your plant decided to dress as the devil this Halloween. Hehe! :D

SmokinMom said:
Your plant decided to dress as the devil this Halloween. Hehe! :D

Happy Halloween :D

Looking forward to seeing more pics when its abit older :p

My mutant has grown out of it. I changed the soil and cut the crap leaves off, now here it be...

plant2.jpg

It's got a few extra growing tops, but otherwise normal.
Good soil makes a hell of a difference!:)

plant2.jpg

Surprised me to see it in that great of shape...Great job... but now what will you use to make your holliday wreath?? :D .

Latest posts

Back