Sciences other than botany

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much thinking hurts my mind ! - Next thing U know these people be doing math up in here ?- - Dam !- I'm allergic to math too !-- I got into a gunfight with an alligaor once !- - He didn't like math either !- He didn't even have a gun !- I lost !- Dam he was quick !- I shot dam near everything in the swamp but him !- It's hard to aim when U got a gator chasing yoass !- I was doing my best to make him extinct and he wanted to bite me !-

Zem -- I got a reading project be right up your alley bout stars and stuff !-- It's the translation of 6,000 year old Sumerian clay tablets !- Reads like science fiction !-- "The Lost Book of Enki "-- It's a wee bit complicated at 1st but comes together nicely !- It's what the Sumerians --the 1st people who could write - said was thier history !- The story of how 450,000 years ago a people from another planet started a mining colony on earth - and the tale of how they genetically engineered humans to do thier work for them !- I listened to it in e- book form !- 2nd human chromosome backs up thier tale of us being GMO !-

Zem -- I got a reading project be right up your alley bout stars and stuff !-- It's the translation of 6,000 year old Sumerian clay tablets !- Reads like science fiction !-- "The Lost Book of Enki "-- It's a wee bit complicated at 1st but comes together nicely !- It's what the Sumerians --the 1st people who could write - said was thier history !- The story of how 450,000 years ago a people from another planet started a mining colony on earth - and the tale of how they genetically engineered humans to do thier work for them !- I listened to it in e- book form !- 2nd human chromosome backs up thier tale of us being GMO !-
Keef that's an interesting subject. I have some basic knowledge about this theory and I always think about the possibility that we are from another planet. It did not totally convince me that we were designed to be gold miners but there are zillions of possibilities and this is one. I am interested to find out more about those historic documents though. I will look that up more closely. Thanks.

People, this has turned into a great thread. Science is always fun about which to read, though I don't always "get" a lot of the physical ones. Post science-y subjects, thoughts, pics et cetera in this thread. The Cat's Eye Nebula and Helix Nebula are good for a start.

Attachments

• 480px-NGC6543.jpg
    480px-NGC6543.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 640px-Comets_Kick_up_Dust_in_Helix_Nebula_(PIA09178).jpg
    640px-Comets_Kick_up_Dust_in_Helix_Nebula_(PIA09178).jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 17
People, this has turned into a great thread. Science is always fun about which to read, though I don't always "get" a lot of the physical ones. Post science-y subjects, thoughts, pics et cetera in this thread. The Cat's Eye Nebula and Helix Nebula are good for a start.
I was lucky enough to be one of the 16 opticians that ground and polished the parabolic and hyperbolic mirrors that went into the Chandra X-ray telescope. No corrective lenses needed for that one(unlike the Hubble which a couple of my co-workers has also worked on).

I was lucky enough to be one of the 16 opticians that ground and polished the parabolic and hyperbolic mirrors that went into the Chandra X-ray telescope. No corrective lenses needed for that one(unlike the Hubble which a couple of my co-workers has also worked on).
Whoa. That must have been some kind of awesome. I am addicted to deep space photography. Humans can explore the universe from earth.

Check out the Tom Glazer kids album "space songs" its super cute and catchy and full of nerdy earworms. I had it on vinyl as a little kid... and look what happened to me smh... I think TMBG might have covered it at some point too. But it is THE BEST and if you've got small to medium sized children scurrying around, well, ... it sure beats the h3ll out of Baby Shark on repeat.

Latest posts

Back