Score!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
Now that my garden is more or less ready for plants, I made "the rounds" to-day, stopping by friends houses seeking clones (and willing to pay the going price, which up here is $10.00 a pop).
I came home with at least 2 of the following strains:
Silver Haze
Jack Herer
Northern Lights
Sour Diesel
Champagne
Hash Plant
Blueberry
as well as some that are growers own creations.
For a totol of 37 clones.
The cost?
FREE!
WHEEEEE!

EDIT: I recounted and actually have 41 clones

dude thats awsome thats like every growers dream man u got some cool friends man

damn....awesome score....i certainly hope you are going to be journaling a bit for us ;)

DAMN!! GG i just want u too know u are god to us all, and a inspiration.... good luck not that u need it

One reason why I chose to move to/live in The Emerald Triangle is because of what happened to-day.

Out here, everybody who wants weed (or extra $$) grows it.
It's kinda funny.
For years me and my fellow growers (only 1 who I knew before I moved up here in '00) stove to grow as much weed as possible. Because some plants would get ripped off or seized or bugs/critters would get 'em.
Now we all grow on our own property, legally.
And we've licked the bugs/critters problems.
In my area people are allowed to have a 10' x 10' pot garden. Indoors sog this is 99 plants.
So most of my friends grow the maximum amt. allowed--even tho there is no way no how they could smoke that much pot and they don't sell.
1 friend was sitting on about 25 pounds of cured weed he had harvested over the last 3 years. 25 1-pound bags stacked up in his storage shed (and no lock on the door btw). I told him hey dude either build a play fort out of this pot or give it away. I finally convinced him to donate most of it to a local cannibus club.

As I've mentioned before, we have a weed-based economy up here. Goods and services--everything from blow jobs to new cars--are often traded for pot.
This so totally fits my lifestyle.

I hear that, I love it up there man, I moved up there a while ago but the plan fell through with my friend that I moved with, now I'm back in SoCal. When I got there people would ask "why would you move from the sunshine to here?" I really enjoy the coastal gloom and fog and such that is up there so often, and if you don't like it cruise inland and go to one of the rivers, nice and warm out there.

Nugget123 said:
Where is the Emerald Triangle ehh l

3 counties--Humboldt, Trinity and Mendocino Counties--make up The Emerald Triangle (in N. Calif.).
According to the dea, in '04 we grew 1.5 Billion $$$'s worth of weed.

Personally I grew $17 million $$'s worth of weed last year but I pissed it all away on beer and Chik-O-Sticks.

GanjaGuru said:
Personally I grew $17 million $$'s worth of weed last year but I pissed it all away on beer and Chik-O-Sticks.

Startin to sound like a Jimmy Buffet tune. "Pirate looks at 40":D

lol..yeah ganja, those chik-o-sticks will get 'cha every time..

17 millon dollars what??? Are you for real dam
thats got to be 17000 pounds of pot? ($1000 per
pound x 17000 pounds = $17,000,000) Thats alot
of pot man how did you do it must have been like
100000 plants? Dam your way out of my League!!

yup...$17 million....in his 10X10 garden. (ganja would never ..streeeetch facts;))

($1000 per
pound x 17000 pounds = $17,000,000) Thats alot
of pot man how did you do it must have been like
100000 plants?
..OK...now for the real 'stumper'.
"How many chik-o-sticks will $17 million buy?

24,637,681 chik-o-sticks, using a price of 69 cents. holy moly.

Latest posts

Back