Scrapeing your jars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
Ive got a few curing jars that are pretty caked with trichs and was wondering if anybody has any good methods or tricks or tools they use to clean their jars?? The trichs seem to be glued stiff to the jar.

maineharvest said:
Ive got a few curing jars that are pretty caked with trichs and was wondering if anybody has any good methods or tricks or tools they use to clean their jars?? The trichs seem to be glued stiff to the jar.
you can put some 90% isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) and slosh it around the sides of the jar until it strips it all off... Then pour the concoction out on a plate and let it evaporate completely... Scrape up the remaining residue with a razor blade... Hope this helps.. :D

Side note: The less liquid you can get away with using and still having enough to do the job adequately the better; less evaporation time and/or chance of dirt ending up in your end product. It's basically clean hash oil!

u wont get much from sticky sided jars...if any

and the bottom is all dry sifted hairs and trics.

Ive been using these jars for years and they are covered on all sides with trichs. No hairs, just trichs.

SLosh er with some alkie!!! Whatever the end result will be, it will be a good one. :48:

yeah I think I will try the iso and see how that turns out.

Ive made oil outta mine...like they said...ISO..shake well and let evaporate

Happy smokeing

Sounds like I have a lot of storing to do before I can worry about this...but I'm working on it LMAO!

I'm with you Roddy, my first went into a jar last weekend! LOL

LOL, I'm on my 3rd with my 4th hanging right now...

CONGRATS, Woody!!! How's the smoke?

Latest posts

Back