screen of green with one plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
ok guys i need some help with this screen of green i made the screen and the plant is now under the screen now do i wait until the whole screen it filled to cut the leaves under the screen are can i do it now. i have tryed to find a guide in this but no luck pics will be up a lil later so you can see what iam talking about

uhh.... one plant under in a scrog defeats the basic purpose... but u could do a grow that way.

i was thing that i don't have alot of hid only 1 175mh and 1 70hps i was hopeing to get more out of one plant in a 2x2 space i am using a 2x2 screen thats about 102 holes. right now my planet has about 25 bud site in the holes and more coming every day. i am going to wait unitl the screen is about 75% full. i want to wait until i get my taxes to get a new hps to flower her so i can get better and bigger bud from the screen and so the screen can fill up. that should be a about 4 more weeks yall said that i can keep her in veg state until i want to flower her right shes about 6 weeks right now

Latest posts

Back