Screwdriver's White Widow grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks md, Esther has done good from the beginning and my little Ruth has been growing too slow so she won't be producing much. Have to get a back up plan in place for my flower chamber.

SD, did you say you re-use the soil, like from previous grows?

Too cheap to buy new soil with each new crop. The way I cycle the soil is to have three buckets. First bucket is where the used soil, root ball, and stems start of. Stems are cut up as small as I can cut them up. Second bucket is where the fan leaves are put during harvest. Third bucket is ready to use soil.
In all the buckets there is already some soil from previous grows. I cycle the soil from bucket to bucket as everything is breaking down. I also add some clearzyme in the first and second buckets. I add water or fish fertilizer and keep moist not wet and stir every couple of days. When I cant recognize the leaves or stems in the bucket it gets moved to the next bucket in line. In the third bucket is where I mix nutes for the new crop and check to see if more perlite is need.
I'm starting to use worms but haven't incorporated them into the my mix method.

A little update on Ruth. She appears to be getting stronger and is taking up water quicker. It's hard to give up on her when she keeps on trying to live. So I'll continue to trainer her.
DSCN4912.JPGDSCN4913.JPG

i feel for her man...not sure if i`d waste the time though

Ruth just might surprise you...the little underdog that she is...she does look like she's trying real hard, SD!!

shuggy, with nothing else at the moment....waste not want not.:confused2:
Mr.Unsleep, I know.
Rdrose, she is trying.

She is starting to look better even though I'm putting her thru even more.
She reaches for the light.
DSCN4914.JPG
I tie her down.
DSCN4915.JPG

Side shoots are coming out....slowly. Her new growth looks healthy.
DSCN4927.JPG

I harvested one Esther
DSCN4924.JPG

she gon pull through for you jus watch. Kepp giveing her the love you ben giveing and it will pau off

you should get some superthrive for her, it'll help and its cheap, plus its organic with vitamin b-12

p.s. you ghetto pc made me laugh lol thats cool, whats on top of it?

Blunt, can't wait to reap what I have sown it will just take a little longer.
Dank, I forgot about my Super thrive. I'll put a drop in her water. I assume by on top you mean the hygrometer. In the DIY section there is more detail. It works great.

ohhhh, either i was too stoned, yeah that seems like it, i couldnt tell what it was, albiet i looked at it @ 4:30 this mornin lol

Partially harvested the other Esther due to time constraints. I put some under water to try the water method straight from harvest. The last water cure turned out ok. The benefit was no smell but, the after taste was bad with a pipe.
DSCN4929.JPGDSCN4931.JPG

And gave Ruth a shot of superthrive with her water today.

she'll love it, theres a section in the curing department where me and someone else posted about this, the lids should be off, and water changed daily, done for about a week, i also rotate the buds :D like just roll it over like a log :p
however i cant remember if this method works better with dried buds or fresh

I changed the water and it looked clear. No fancy TDS meter just my eyeball. The buds still want to float but, not as much as yesterday. The last time I used dried bud so I thought I'd try it with fresh. The lid isn't really on I'm just using it to weigh down the bud.
DSCN4932.JPG

Here's the leaves and stems from Esther in my buckets. Too lazy to cut up anymore right now. I'll get in there and cut it up a little smaller later.
DSCN4935.JPG
I forgot about the root balls....... Everything is still in the containers. After I cut up everything I'll throw those things in the buckets too. I'll be adding stuff from my worm condo in a couple of weeks/month? :eek:

heh worm farmer eh? damn i wish i had a place to cultivate castings

Dank,
Don't have a place for them? Here's how much room I give them. :D
DSCN4936.JPG

Here's the next day for the fresh water cure. A little more cloudy today and the smell is still like fresh cut weed.
DSCN4937.JPG

FYI, if you put a piece of stale bread on the top of the soil, the worms will come up and eat it, they also tend to **** a lot more with this method, and during their horny seasons, mate more too for some reason. It's strange but true.... :)

Latest posts

Back