Screwdriver's White Widow grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, Rd :confused2: Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope all is well and you are atleast lurking.:ciao:

I have Ruth in flower by herself for the most part. Topped her with some epsom+ and another dose of my tea. She's looking healthy other than a couple leaves with the light burn on them. She has just the right amount of space, but don't think I'll be getting her out to play as often as I would like. Still waiting to show roots on my Jezebel.

DSCN5811.JPG

She's still alive. Slightly burnt, weathering the storm just water for awhile.
DSCN5850.JPGDSCN5849.JPG

Jezebel wilts when dry, perks up after watering, wilts when I forget to replace the cup dome, perks up when taken care of, but no roots yet.:confused:
DSCN5848.JPG

A quick underneath shot of Ruth. She has been in 12/12 for 24 days. I think I may have burned her with too much N. Just topped her some guano, some epsom+ and lime. She is surviving her bout with a little curl and folding. A little yellow around the edges, but not enough to cry yet. I think she can survive another 40 days.
DSCN5864.JPG

Here is the next generation from Ruth. My Jezebel series doesn't seem to want to root for me. In checking back, I think its been about 38 days and no roots visible. I have taken the others apart and have found no big roots just trichomes. :hubba: I guess they can support the little clone. I haven't seen any new growth so its probably time to drop some seeds.
DSCN5866.JPG

Hey there SD, Ruth looks good!!! And I see I missed the creation of Jezebel!! Hope the roots start for ya!!

Bud pics lookin great man!

Looks like some fine smoke my friend.

peace!

great grow and set up by far the best gj ive ever seen keep up the good work

Thanks JJ, sorry to see of your woes. The more stealth the better in theses times.

Thanks POTDOC, but since I was unable to propagate further the end in is sight.

Here is Ruth at day 53. I think this is the main cola, but it isn't the largest bud site.

DSCN5972.JPGDSCN5976.JPG

Here's my last installment for white widow journal. She has been harvested and is being processed.
DSCN5988.JPGDSCN5990.JPG
On to better things.

screwdriver said:
I decided to harvest the mother at about 15% amber. She is now cut up and in my computer box. Very dense nuggets with trics everywhere. I kept any leaf with a tric on it this time so I could try out some canna oil.

At the same time I put Esther in too flower.
View attachment 33149

And i am still waiting for Ruth to root.
View attachment 33148

Hi ScrewDriver,

Thanks for the growjournal. I also prefer soil.

Please tell me how you make/cut a clone. I have never succeeded in cloning. What/where do you cut, and in what exactly do you place in? Do you use root hormone? Please be as detailed as possible.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back