Screwdriver's White Widow grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments. Esther started out very slow and I had given one up for dead. Now, she is beaming. Timing, which is a huge factor for me, has been perfect this round. Going to harvest shortly since I got about 10% amber.
DSCN4750.JPG

I still smell a hint of pumpkin, but nothing else. I seem to have run into many that have had minimal odor. I really just need the carbon filter for the fish fertilizer I use.

Got some nice nugs on her dude...great training on it. :aok:

This mother started flower under a 70w MH then moved to the 150w HPS.
Usually I flower under HPS, veg under MH and root cuttings under CFL.

screwdriver said:
This mother started flower under a 70w MH then moved to the 150w HPS.
Usually I flower under HPS, veg under MH and root cuttings under CFL.
that`s a great system to work with man, i do the same although the MH is 400w aswell as the HPS.;)

I decided to harvest the mother at about 15% amber. She is now cut up and in my computer box. Very dense nuggets with trics everywhere. I kept any leaf with a tric on it this time so I could try out some canna oil.

At the same time I put Esther in too flower.
DSCN4760.JPG

And i am still waiting for Ruth to root.
DSCN4761.JPG

Congrats on the harvest mang. :aok: Be sure to give us a smoke report when she is all dry and cured. ;)

My mother white widow is still drying in my box. I did get into the WWxWW pollinated buds and found about 50 seeds. I'm another week out before she is dry enough to smoke. I have to put box in corner to stop drooling.:cool:
DSCN4807.JPG

Ruth is doing great. The left one perked up last night and the one on the right has never really looked to stressed. I still don't see roots, but I think they are coming soon.
DSCN4808.JPG

Esther has been in 12/12 for 5 days and noticeable stretch is occurring. I top dressed her with some cottonseed meal (6-1-1) and giving some fish water.
DSCN4803.JPGDSCN4804.JPGDSCN4805.JPG

TBG, I'm working on vocabulary and hope to write one up.

they looking nice screwdriver, i orded my WW and others to day maybe we can do a journal 2geather call it the WW thread LOL jus high and excited bout the seed LOL. Great growing how tall are these here??

Looks like we need a white widow section with as many people doing them. I'm excited to be able to see so many different people growing them here. Currently Esther is about 40cm and plenty of room to grow.

Looking good!

BTW, your Blueberry x NL strain report was great!

This is what I do....I forget things....Alot

When I talk to Ruth I take the plastic cup off her. I just get done talking to her and said that I would be right back to put her dome on. I don't come back until morning and I see her sad. (Left side)
DSCN4810.JPG

I gave some water and put the dome on. You have to be cruel to be kind.
DSCN4813.JPG

I went ahead and transplanted her into her new home but, I'll keep the dome on her.
DSCN4814.JPG

Left side, when I transplanted, her pellet fell apart. I did see a couple of roots. The right side had roots coming out of the pellet in six days.
Very happy with her so far. Easy to propagate. Be smoking the mother soon.

A gift came to me in the form of a 250w hps light. I have some reservations about using it because I think it may have been overboard for my little cabinet. About 2.25 sqft. I know my 150w was the perfect size. It was a gift and thought I would give it a try.
Took out the 150w, one of the Ruth's, made a new flower cab with stuff in my garage then gave it to my girlfriend and her husband.:hubba: New growers now.
Wait a minute!!!!! She's a girl and a friend. That's all.:cool:

Now I need sunglasses just to look at her in the light. It is very bright. Bad news is that I need to get a new 4" vortex because current fan not pulling enough cfm to cool. Temps running too high.

Esther is in flower for 14 days and I'm watching her in the middle of her stretch. Now she has a 250w above her.
DSCN4835.JPG

Here is the weaker Ruth that I kept. Got plenty of time to focus on her and get her healthy enough for new cuttings and flower.
DSCN4837.JPG

I'm battling heat in my flower cab, 40c. Veg cabinet just above is running high also. The flower cab doesn't feel that warm when I stick my hand under the light and no sign of heat stress so it might just be the placement of my thermometer. The veg cab is all the radiant heat from below. I made a new carbon scrubber and put it between the cabinets.

Here is Esther at day 18. Topped dressed with little blood, more guano, plus and lime.
DSCN4852.JPGDSCN4853.JPG

And Ruth,
DSCN4854.JPG

good looking lady`s there man, princess`s soon to be queens...

Latest posts

Back