Scrog anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want something camouflaged so to speak. A painted or stained cabinet doesn't scream "I'M GROWING WEED IN HERE!" even if it is legal. No sense in drawing attention to yourself.

Regardless of what material is used, given the size of what I'm building I'm needing information on lighting and ventilation. The two biggest expenses for a build.

I grew SCROG for a few years growing AK47 I got from Motarebel from his private stash... stuff was incredible..

Most people confuse trellis growing like this with SCROG growing which is totally different and how I did things..

Trellis growing works excellent as you have shown... simply using the trellis to feed budsites up thru and to keep

the buds pulled apart and get more light to them, trimming everything below the trellis net...

SCROG... Screen of Green

My screen was 2ft deep by 5ft long or wide.... 2" holes in screen material, I used green plastic garden trellis..
to do a proper SCROG you veg the plants UNDER the screen while make all the branches go horizontal and tied
down under the screen until it is 75% full, then flip lights to flowering.. as she begins to flower you begin feeding
buds up the the holes allowing them to reach for the sky... doing so I'd fill a 2ft x 5ft screen with buds galore..

Remove all vegetative growth under the screen so plant concentrates all energy on above screen development...

I grew SCROG for a few years growing AK47 I got from Motarebel from his private stash... stuff was incredible..

Most people confuse trellis growing like this with SCROG growing which is totally different and how I did things..

Trellis growing works excellent as you have shown... simply using the trellis to feed budsites up thru and to keep

the buds pulled apart and get more light to them, trimming everything below the trellis net...

SCROG... Screen of Green

My screen was 2ft deep by 5ft long or wide.... 2" holes in screen material, I used green plastic garden trellis..
to do a proper SCROG you veg the plants UNDER the screen while make all the branches go horizontal and tied
down under the screen until it is 75% full, then flip lights to flowering.. as she begins to flower you begin feeding
buds up the the holes allowing them to reach for the sky... doing so I'd fill a 2ft x 5ft screen with buds galore..

Remove all vegetative growth under the screen so plant concentrates all energy on above screen development...
Awesome bro if I had to explain that I would have said it just like that as u all know I just finished scrog it my first scrog and in door grow

Awesome bro if I had to explain that I would have said it just like that as u all know I just finished scrog it my first scrog and in door grow

Thanks so much.... and I for sure didn't want to take anything away from THIS GROW because his haul was quite
amazing.. for sure a big advantage to using a trellis.

great job man

Latest posts

Back