Scrog net

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dev4lyf3

Reaction score
Is it to late to pull them up since all my plants already passed through them ?
I plan to add2 more auto flower plants in my tent
Just wanna know if I can do anything with this scrog or am I screwed lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 21
Dev you want to remove your net or screen correct? I see no reason why you can not if you are careful
What is net made of ? If string just cut it out , if plastic then you need to either cut or carefully lift while slowly feeding the branches back down and out

But you have done such a nice Job Why add more just grow this one out then do the next

I tried a scrog once in a 2x4 tent. PITA! Maybe that is too small of a tent for scrog use.

I took it out and mine was even more over grown, just be careful. Worst comes to worst, cut it off.

Bubba

But you have done such a nice Job Why add more just grow this one out then do the next
Thanks I wanted to add 2 more plants in a 4 gal pot in here I have a veg tent but this one more bigger better environment they are auto flower and the 5 I have in here now are photo except one auto they are now on week 2 and my veg auto is ready to join in here. so I’m going to take your advice and cut some of the net to push the canopy more to the corners I know 4gal grow bag with LST won’t grow much but sour stomper I really want to try this strain I hope all 7fit in here wensday I will post a updated photo as that is when I will be doing a transplant before bringing them in here

I tried a scrog once in a 2x4 tent. PITA! Maybe that is too small of a tent for scrog use.

I took it out and mine was even more over grown, just be careful. Worst comes to worst, cut it off.

Bubba
Not going to lie scrog is so terrible trying to cut off leaves blocking sites is hard as hell but I’m 6”3 I have some very long arms still very annoying to do next grow won’t have scrog

Dev you want to remove your net or screen correct? I see no reason why you can not if you are careful
What is net made of ? If string just cut it out , if plastic then you need to either cut or carefully lift while slowly feeding the branches back down and out
They are about one month old steady started showing pistils at 2 weeks 0-70 days so I figured maybe if I can 2 4gal grow bags will yield me something

Attachments

• AB494605-2C27-43DC-803A-A8A716BAA3BA.jpeg
    AB494605-2C27-43DC-803A-A8A716BAA3BA.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back