Sea of Green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jeeeesus man!.......how many peeps you a caregiver for? subscribed........

OM im sorry i ever doubted this amazing grow! But seriousy :eek: lol.. That is so out of control ha! They look really healthy so keep up the good work and i am pulling up a chair for this monster grow!

Just let them do their thing man and they will treat you wonderfully. I take it these are clones? :aok:

i hope there clones.those breeds only come in clone i believe,execpt the og kush,i could be wrong.looks great keep it up.PS

wow dude, can i come live with you??
i can be your personal garden care taker if you want......i sure as hell want to :)

I'd love to have a helper. Here's the requirements, if your a match, send photos, lots and lots of photos.

1. Under 35
2. Stone cold beautiful
3. Likes balding hobbits that smokes ale and drinks weed.
4. 130 lbs or under

6. Wants to live happily
7. Future requirements may or may not be imposed

very nice grow u got goin there oregon meds. i like it very much. keep up the good grow, bro.

Here's some pictures after taking off the bottom vegetation. Sprayed some Avid after I found the mites, and am going to spray again tonight. Switched to 12/12 this morning, can't wait for 8-9 weeks. Should be fun.

PIC00009.JPG

PIC00011.JPG

PIC00023.JPG

PIC00025.JPG

PIC00027.JPG

PIC00030.JPG

Growing nice Oregon...This has been a good grow...

smoke:tokie:

Lookin' good little brother. See you in a few weeks. I feel like I'm coming home after a long freakin' prison stint!

Oh, How's my dog? Man, I miss that mutt!

That looks awesome, I will definately be following this one.

Oregon Meds said:
Here's some pictures after taking off the bottom vegetation. Sprayed some Avid after I found the mites, and am going to spray again tonight. Switched to 12/12 this morning, can't wait for 8-9 weeks. Should be fun.
sorry about the mites its so funny how alot of clones such good strains always gotta have them dam mites:D .i know as a grower i keep all pests away lol but i guess after they been threw so many hands **** just happens.a jungle like yours i would be so paranoid about them infesting my crop.goodluck i hope u keep them mites under control.PS

When I have to spray for mites I've been spraying Avid and then five days later spray Azetrol. Then five days after that I spray Avid again.

I’m trying to get my IP proxy working correctly. Freakin’ PITA.

Anyway…good luck with the bugs.

Latest posts

Back