Sea of Green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He could be talking about bread, a meeting at a school district, or he meant to say pitty?

Very nice man, You must be very happy:D
Do you know the strain?
Good luck on the rest of your grow!!!
Dro:cool2:

This is a cool one. Can't wait to see how they turn out! Too bad your name aint Ohio Meds... I would be so much more happier'n stuff. :)

Strains are Humboldt Purple, Purple Erkle, and one lights worth is Kush.

It's time for an update!!! It's not like you have anything else to do...

<-----How do ya like my avatar?

I love SOG, I have a journal around here somewhere.
I use 1 gallon pots.

nice job on the lollypoping.

Looking real nice mang. Gonna have a nice jungle when it's all said and done. Here's some GREEN MOJO for them young ladies. ;)

lookin great oregon ,,i cant wait to see this jungle lol ,,hope u get them spider mites aradacated and they dontt come back ,,,i wish u good luck bro

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

okay it's been a month since you last posted Oragon Meds..hope is all well..this is one of the biggest grows I have ever seen...spider mites are a PITA 4sure..I had them early in my grow but have not seen them 4 some time now..knock on wood...keep us updated Man..love your grow

is this your first time with that set-up if not what kind of yield do you get, my room is about the same size and i thought about doing the sea of green as well

Hey B.C....I think Oregon Got poped or something They have not posted in a while..but they should have harvested by now...oh well Keep it Green and Keep it small

maybe if he did not get pop'd he'd be kind enough to share a pre harvest photo of budz?

;)

I heard something on the radio a while back about a 350 plant plus bust in Oregon. Maby it was him. Thats tyoo much pot to be growin inside if its illegal. You are just asking to get a vist from the LEO!

BeachWeed420 said:
I heard something on the radio a while back about a 350 plant plus bust in Oregon. Maby it was him. Thats tyoo much pot to be growin inside if its illegal. You are just asking to get a vist from the LEO!

I agree...they are nice to watch...But I have not seen one finish...it has to be hard to hide that many plants growing..I have a hard enough time hideing from my young ones and I only have 15 at most..

hopefully oregon did'nt get pinched your laws done there are harsh in the u.s i here, up here is a joke if u get pinched. i was curious to see the finished product,as everyone was i think, my room is about the same size and thought about doin it that way

Latest posts

Back