Sead Leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shimen

Reaction score
Alright so another quick question. I have heard from a few people to cut off the seed leaves when you get two sets of regular leaves. Is this true is it going to do anything for the plant. JUst in case you dont know what i am talking about they are the first two almost round shaped leaves that you see right after the plant pops out the ground. Thanks for any replies.

I've heard of doing that. but I let em fall off naturally as not to damage them. I have read more on when they pull em off they tear it.

Shimen said:
Alright so another quick question. I have heard from a few people to cut off the seed leaves when you get two sets of regular leaves. Is this true is it going to do anything for the plant. JUst in case you dont know what i am talking about they are the first two almost round shaped leaves that you see right after the plant pops out the ground. Thanks for any replies.
Whats up Shimen. IMO i would not remove any of the leaves that are alive. All leaves that are alive draw energy to the plant.

Latest posts

Back