Seal a meal vacuum sealing machines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
Bought one of these at Sam's club the other day. Tried it out. Wow. It really sucked it up tight. Two OZ looks like maybe half ounce in size.

I cut one open to see how it managed the crush. Just finished curing Grand Daddy Purple, which is very sticky.

Maybe a bit tight! It was like a single, dense bud! Pulling it apart, I got it in "bag like" condition, boy did it reek nicely.

While this is great for long term storage in the freezing machine. However, it leaves a little to desire when packaged for friends, who aren't storing it.

Better look at instructions, wondering if there are settings that don't quite press it this hard. There are a few settings on this, dry, wet, etc.

What's your take on sealers?

Bubba

I've gone thru 8 vac sealers...found the "one" that has lasted me 6 years...the trick is to his the stop button before the weed takes on the appearance of brick weed...basically bubba, just before it mashes the flowers his the seal button and it will stop sucking...

Ok, I broke down and read instructions. You guys are right, if I hit seal button it stops sucking and starts sealing. Also has a "pulse" setting where I can pulse the amount of suction.

It seems to be a little more deluxe than some basic 50-60 bucks, this was 170 some odd at Sam's club, and I got 10 bucks off. Ye haw.

Once again thanks for your support

Bubba

I've gone thru 8 vac sealers...found the "one" that has lasted me 6 years...the trick is to his the stop button before the weed takes on the appearance of brick weed...basically bubba, just before it mashes the flowers his the seal button and it will stop sucking...
this right here don't suck it like a peni

^^^yup, plus the no smell has other advantages. You can safely transport in a car without the car smelling like pot. However, if a dog is present you are still toast.
Treat it like a dirty gal and double bag it
on the second bag app/ place some fine ground coffee in between the layers .

I can see roster trying to figure out a gimmic that would adapt the hose part to his pecker...:eek:
Man, on full go, this thing sucked that bud down hard. It would definitely leave a mark. Mr. Johnson not going anywhere near that

Bubba

Last edited:
Man, on full go, this thing sucked that bud down hard. It would definitely look leave a mark. Mr. Johnson not going anywhere near that

Bubba
Ha Maybe a new torture device ................................ We have ways of making zee talk. LOL

Reminds me of the Germans insert thin glass rods and smashing them once inserted . Pee time and screams all over

I can see roster trying to figure out a gimmic that would adapt the hose part to his pecker...:eek:
1636915937681.png

That would fool a dog if you did that.
I had a police report once where defendant was arrested in bus station with bunch of weed in his bag. They go through the Bus place with K-9 sniffer dogs. The report went on to say his dog did not "hit" on it, BUT HE could smell it himself!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back