sealed recirculating co2 grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abraham Lincoln said:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Charlie Chaplin said:
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.

:ignore:

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
Oscar Wilde

Joseph Roux said:
A fine quotation is a diamond in the hand of a man of wit and a pebble in the hand of a fool.

Euripides said:
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

:D

Confucius say: little duck boy with deflated rubberdoll have much time for redundant quotings

also, you've used a catholic priest as one of your "gems" while misquoting him. if you don't like the thread stay out. this isn't for you. talk your fool sense elsewhere

911reagan said:
and that is the equivalent of doing nothing. a 20 lb tank wont last more than 2 weeks if you're doing it right

Your trippin'

I have a 7500 CU/ft room, and a 20lb propane tank will last a month keepin' the room at 1500.

NorCalHal said:
Your trippin'

I have a 7500 CU/ft room, and a 20lb propane tank will last a month keepin' the room at 1500.

a 20 lb co2 tank. I imagine a 20 lb propane tank would last at least 3 weeks . sorry I should have been more clear on the type of tank I was referring to

If I am reading your room design correct, then your room is not sealed right?

911reagan said:
Confucius say: little duck boy with deflated rubberdoll have much time for redundant quotings

also, you've used a catholic priest as one of your "gems" while misquoting him. if you don't like the thread stay out. this isn't for you. talk your fool sense elsewhere

brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/josephroux147861.html

:p

Euripides said:
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

Fits you to a tee:D

NorCalHal said:
If I am reading your room design correct, then your room is not sealed right?

the important parts are sealed but a vent is added up top to vent lighter gases(ethylene and hot air) while dense co2 is being recirculated. it is necessary for a vent on the ceiling of the box to reduce negative pressure that could cause leaks

pcduck said:
brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/josephroux147861.html

:p

Fits you to a tee:D

Euripides was the carrot top of greek tragedies, and joseph roux was a pedophile. you've misquoted your pedophile lovelorn: "A fine quotation is a diamond on the finger of a man of wit, and a pebble in the hand of a fool. "

you have neither wit nor a fine quotation there. funny you need a site like brainy quotes.com to show case your "wit"

il ask you again stay out of my thread you are nothing but trouble

911reagan said:
the important parts are sealed but a vent is added up top to vent lighter gases(ethylene and hot air) while dense co2 is being recirculated. it is necessary for a vent on the ceiling of the box to reduce negative pressure that could cause leaks

No Sir. You must be sealed completely in order to maintain the correct target ppm you want.

If you are truly after an optimal sealed room CO2 set up, there is only one way to go, otherwise, you are pissin' up a rope.

The room is completely sealed. An Airconditioning unit and a dehumidifier must be used. That is the ONLY way to completely control temp and rh in a sealed room.

Now, lets get to the CO2. Yeast? That my friend, is the biggest scam on the hydro market yet. Someone is makin' a killin', and it ain't the cats buying yeast.
You got to have a lot in order to make a significant gain when you elevate CO2. Temps,rh, nuit ppm and MAINTAINED CO2 levels are the big 4.

Having no control over your CO2 ppm is just plain worthless man.

Now, there are other ways to run a CO2 system usuing exhaust/Intake fans, and we can get into that if you want, but your system won't get you the "bang" for the low $ you wanna spend.

I got a CO2 sticky somewhere, I'll try to find it.

:rofl:

I guess you should have thought of that before you sent me that nasty pm 2 weeks ago. For absolutely no reason.

But to keep it on subject your co2 crap will not work. 500 grams of silica is not going to remove the humidity. Your fans are too small you want your exchanges to be fast so that you can get the co2 levels high again. Your gizmo to produce co2 is a waste. If one was to use what you have describe it would most likely kill their plants or reduce the yield so much it would not be worth it. What co2 are you re-circulating? The plants will consume all the co2 your rinkydinky system will produce.

NorCalHal said:
No Sir. You must be sealed completely in order to maintain the correct target ppm you want.

If you are truly after an optimal sealed room CO2 set up, there is only one way to go, otherwise, you are pissin' up a rope.

The room is completely sealed. An Airconditioning unit and a dehumidifier must be used. That is the ONLY way to completely control temp and rh in a sealed room.

Now, lets get to the CO2. Yeast? That my friend, is the biggest scam on the hydro market yet. Someone is makin' a killin', and it ain't the cats buying yeast.
You got to have a lot in order to make a significant gain when you elevate CO2. Temps,rh, nuit ppm and MAINTAINED CO2 levels are the big 4.

Having no control over your CO2 ppm is just plain worthless man.

Now, there are other ways to run a CO2 system usuing exhaust/Intake fans, and we can get into that if you want, but your system won't get you the "bang" for the low $ you wanna spend.

I got a CO2 sticky somewhere, I'll try to find it.

I understand what youre saying but with a completely sealed room ethylene accumulates which is not good. im going to at the very least try this setup and if it doesn't work back to the drawing board. how ever I am determined to find a way to manage co2 levels without a tank or burner. but thanks for your input youre one of the more constructive users on this forum

pcduck said:
:rofl:

I guess you should have thought of that before you sent me that nasty pm 2 weeks ago. For absolutely no reason.

But to keep it on subject your co2 crap will not work. 500 grams of silica is not going to remove the humidity. Your fans are too small you want your exchanges to be fast so that you can get the co2 levels high again. Your gizmo to produce co2 is a waste. If one was to use what you have describe it would most likely kill their plants or reduce the yield so much it would not be worth it. What co2 are you re-circulating? The plants will consume all the co2 your rinkydinky system will produce.

and again I will ask you to stay out of my posts you are a trouble maker. doesn't the bhc miss their "queen"

911reagan who are you really?

Kind of sounds like you are a former, disgruntle member.

911reagan said:
and again I will ask you to stay out of my posts you are a trouble maker.

Not as long as you keep posting crap.;)

Now lets talk about trouble maker...Was I the one then sent out nasty pm's?... No...Did 911reagan send out nasty pm's?.. Yes...Who came on to the BHC with their first 2 posts as a member here spewing stuff about witchcraft and practicing witchcraft.....So before you call me a trouble maker maybe you should point your finger at yourself.

Hey at least you did not say I was wrong about your set-up and how messed up it is.:D

Latest posts

Back