Search for Gold continues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
powerplanter said:
Nice report bro. Glad your doin ok. You can send me a pint or two if you need the room...??? :hubba: Peace man!!

Thanks powerplant, finally got it all weighed out....
LCG got 13 oz, 11 grams
BW got 1 oz, 12 grams
trim/underbud got 1oz, 22 grams

wanna make some hash from the trim, not sure what kind of hash tho, did the hash oil a few times, but like to get some hash to smoke.... thanks for stopping by :cool:

:holysheep: another story, this really happened on 7-21-11, yesterday

the state I live in you have to get your bike/vehical inspected every 1-2 years depending on odd and even years, this year I got 2 year tags, with that said you must have and pass a motor vehical inspection to get your vehical tagged. Over the past 10 years of owning my Harley Fatboy I had always taken it to a Harley Davidson dealership, but this year due to the 99-105 degree outside temps I decided to take it to the nearest state vehical inspection station to save time and the nearest Harley dealership is about 30 miles from home and you have to bring the bike in the night before, they inspect the next day and like any other dealership, they hunt down anything on the bike to get more $$$

well I should have seen it coming when I entered the station, both inpectors could barely speak any english, they looked like the last time they had a bath or wore clean clothes was maybe in the year of 2009.... also in my state the qualified ??? inspector needs to drive the vehical, that was not going to happen w/my bike, I said no way, once that was resolved the inspection started... then the minute I turned my back I turned around and this guy is getting ready to jam a 4 foot steel rod up my Vance & Hines exhaust pipes.... any bike owner knows that Vance & Hines chrome pipes run about $1000-$1400 bucks... I paid $1250 for mine...I yelled at the inspectors that if they jam that rod up my pipes, I'll take it and jam it up their a^ses... they were trying to say " we check baffles" I said to them " if you knew anything about motorcycles, Vance & Hines pipes have no baffles" btw stock pipes are baffled, many bikers will punch out the baffles to make thier exhaust pipes sound like Vance & Hines... punched out baffles are illegal in most states..... anyway after standing there in 100 degree heat for 30 minutes while these 2 clowns were trying to destroy my pipes I said "thats it", I'm out of here.... they said $10 for the inspection, I said no way, they said we turn you into state if no pay, I said "do it, I don't care cause you can bet I'll be turning you into the state as well", they said no no no, we give state sticker, we get now for you, you no pay..... during this time there was 3 other customers waiting to get thier vehicals inspected as well.... kinda funny as I was pulling away on my Fatboy, I noticed that those 3 customers were leaving as well.....

lesson learned, take your bike to the dealership :cool:

Fatboy 01a.jpg

I know what you mean man. They hire anybody for $7.20 an hour. It's ironic, the state hires these guys and their probably illegal. Anyway, you do a heck of a grow with those florescent bulbs. Stay safe bro. PEACE!!!

Thanks happydaze, powerplanter and Rosebud....

yesterday it got to 103 outside while I was riding, love to ride when it's real hot.... stopped by a few biker bars close by, then I went to Harley & Horses, it's a kool bar... anyway they had a live band playing in the parking lot, big smoker going, keggers every where, place was packed w/bikers, my kind of place... just as the sun was dropping, one of the gals fired up a doob and was passing it all around, then a couple at my table blazed up another doob..... I thought why not, so I go out to my bike, grabbed a fat doob of Colombian Gold... came back, my seat was gone, standing there.... I debated for a minute, then I blazed it up.... 10 minutes later i was ript.... a few people that shared it w/me claimed the liked it allot and asked if I had anymore, told them it was the last of it... anyway it was fun day to say the least....:cool:

You better be careful fader. You'll end up blowin another gasket. ;) LOL Glad to see your out and having fun. Stay safe bro. :)

hey powerplant, man riding this year has been awesome... met up w/few new riders and looking forward to a few upcoming rallies and events..... may even take in a concert, have not done that for awhile :cool:

My wife won't let me have a bike. Say's their to unsafe. She doesn't let me grow either (or is it ither, I'm so high). I think I see a pattern here. Hmmm. :eek: My wife's a cop!! I am so busted. LOL Peace fader.

powerplanter said:
My wife won't let me have a bike. Say's their to unsafe. She doesn't let me grow either (or is it ither, I'm so high). I think I see a pattern here. Hmmm. :eek: My wife's a cop!! I am so busted. LOL Peace fader.

I hear ya powerplant, motorcycles accidents are usually cause by an inexperience rider or by another vehical hitting it.... like 80% of fatal motorcycle accidents are caused by another vehical... can't even count how many times a car or truck has pulled out in front of me or pass into my lane w/o even seeing me.... hence the loud Vance & Hines pipes I have so if they can't see me, they can hear me.....

As far as you wifes job, well not much can be said about that, my neighbor also works for the police department.... so when my grow starts to smell thru-out the house we are burning several scented candles to cover the smell.... plan to install a carbon filtered exhaust fan on the next grow to help w/the smell.... later bro

Loud pipes. Never thought of that one. She's not really a cop, just kidding. But yeah, I used to drive a truck for a living so I have seen enough people hurt on bikes because of other people. When I was teaching my son how to drive, he pulled out in front of one because he didn't see it. I saw it but he was out before I could say anything. No harm, just scared him when I pointed it out to him. I don't think he'll do that again. Later fader, LOL

powerplanter said:
Loud pipes. Never thought of that one. She's not really a cop, just kidding. But yeah, I used to drive a truck for a living so I have seen enough people hurt on bikes because of other people. When I was teaching my son how to drive, he pulled out in front of one because he didn't see it. I saw it but he was out before I could say anything. No harm, just scared him when I pointed it out to him. I don't think he'll do that again. Later fader, LOL

My nieghbor, she is a cop, and her husband is a real ****..... I'm surprised that they have not showed up at our front door step from time to time.... he's gotten into several verbal and physical disputes from nieghbors up the street and across from him.... to the point the cops show up, and guess who they side on.... the **** was out there wheeling a handgun last time yet he goes free..... yeah, my wife and I keep to ourselves until our kids and grandkids show-up, but we even have to keep them inside due to the mis-fit next door and his/hers hand guns...... so imagine trying to grow Grade A bud with that to worry about :eek:

Mule Run is coming down the road on 09-10-11, last big bike rally for the area, usually over 10,000+ bikers, tap beer, shitty food and 3 live outlaw bands playing through-out the night into Sunday PM for $20 bucks each, hope ****-head stay's home..... last time we went w/our friends and smoked doobs all night long...... this year bringin lots of Gold and Blue along.... you can always pick out the bikers/people who have no smoke to share, they hang around like vultures waiting to get a hit or pick up a tossed roach or two off the ground, I use to be one of them, how pathedic is that?.... now I'm the one tossing the roach..... how pathedic is that as well? I always have plenty to share so this rally will be very interesting indeedy........ :cool:

Fader, you could toss them a pint and you know you wouldn't miss it.:p

Rosebud said:
Fader, you could toss them a pint and you know you wouldn't miss it.:p

Just might do that Rosebud, that would be allot of doobs to roll..... probably bring a few fully packed doob tubes and this year we are bringing our lawn-chairs..... past times we'd sit on the ground, but every-so often you get someone stumbling thru...... once we watched a couple trying to sqeeze by a big crowd w/2 beers in hand and of course beer gets spilled and all hell breaks out.... at my age/health it gets harder to jump to your feet from sitting on the ground, then grab the wife to put in front of me to cover any oncoming blows.... she does'nt get beat-up to bad, lol.....

The annual Mule Run is allot of fun, we plan to stay the night if does'nt rain.... sleep in the wifes car, then jump in the car and on the bike early Sunday morning, head-out for a group breakfast..... not sure what our friends have plan, they too are bringing lawn-chairs and sleep over stuff.... some people bring tents, campers, even a few big-*** bus campers..... but the crowd we hang w/just a sleepover in the car or pump tent..... and of course our bikes.... around mid-nite they blaze up a hugh bon-fire..... plan to take allot of photos, maybe you can pick me out Rosebud, I'll be the guy barely standing w/the bloodshot eyes lol :cool:

Sounds like a good time, except sleeping in the car part, i can't rough it anymore. Looking forward to the pic's, I am sure i will recognize you. ha.

Latest posts

Back