Search for Gold continues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There it is! It is getting closer.

TCBud had a great journal that I sure was lost, but she knows the indica for couch lock pain too.

Was a nice weekend, but old man winter still is hanging around. But I got the Harley out, wash it, waxed and detailed it, let the neighbors know I was still alive w/my Vance & Hines pipes, lol

3-1/2 weeks of re-vegging, gonna take some cuttings in a few days, transplant the mommas into a deeper grow-box. Btw the cure was awesome, the C.Gold and B.Widow simply kicks *** in dealing w/Lymes disease, but the search continues...I'm ok w/it, I enjoy growing and testing new strains for now.

Photo 0002, 0003, 0004 are of the CG, photo 0005 is the BW

PC270002.JPG

PC270003.JPG

PC270004.JPG

PC270005.JPG

wow, those look nice for reveg. I am copying you with tryin my first reveg.
Glad you got the harley out. Glad your happy with the smoke, i am just glad all over.

Rosebud said:
wow, those look nice for reveg. I am copying you with tryin my first reveg.
Glad you got the harley out. Glad your happy with the smoke, i am just glad all over.

Thanks Rosebud, I too was surprised to see how well those gals came around, just need to take cuttings and when I can see the roots develop I'll feel better transplanting the mommas into a deeper grow-box before they become root-bound. In fact even the cuttings/clones will also go into a deeper grow-box as well.

With spring coming, I feel better knowing I'll be riding around on my bike in a short while. Whole different world out there when riding a motorcycle, meet new people, bike rallies, charity runs, poker runs and the yearly Mule Run every September.. It's a huge 48 hour bike rally just down the road of Jessie James farm. About 400-500 bikers, 3-4 live bands playing during that time, people camp there, $20.00 per head, that gets you in, including food and beer. I don't drink, but will have plenty of bud on hand...
Thanks again Rosebud

Looking good fader. Glad to hear your feeling better. GREEN MOJO!!!

bho_expertz said:
Riders on the Storm ... :p Good looking plants fader

Thanks bho_expertz for stopping by. Got the Harley out this past weekend, temps were in the low 60's. Wash, waxed and detailed her. When I started her up, those Vance & Hines pipes always sets off car alarms in the nieghborhood, it's my way of letting the nieghbors know that I'm still around, lol.

powerplanter said:
Looking good fader. Glad to hear your feeling better. GREEN MOJO!!!

Thanks powerplant, plan to take cuttings this weekend, almost tempted to flower out the mommas again, but won't. I ended w/a super nice harvest, so I can grow a little slower, take my time and try a few new things during the clone grow. :cool:

Thanks again

PC280005.JPG

They just got out of control, gonna flower them this week....:holysheep:

P1090006.JPG

P1090005.JPG

P1090004.JPG

P1090001.JPG

Rosebud said:
Are these the reveg?
yep, the roots are pushing the top of the grow-box, so whenever the sprayer comes on, 1 min. every 10 min. I got nutes leaking everywhere, Help!!!!

They are being moved into a deeper grow-box this week....

Colossal growth rate for your revegged ladies there! I got to get out and ride a bit this weekend too... Was rainy all day Saturday, and kind of cool Sunday, but I went anyways! Just got my license back after 16 months of no riding so I was a bit anxious :rofl: Good to hear you're up and going, beautiful ladies mate!:cool:

Gixxerman420 said:
Colossal growth rate for your revegged ladies there! I got to get out and ride a bit this weekend too... Was rainy all day Saturday, and kind of cool Sunday, but I went anyways! Just got my license back after 16 months of no riding so I was a bit anxious :rofl: Good to hear you're up and going, beautiful ladies mate!:cool:

Thanks Gixxerman420, yeah the growth nearly doubles because the roots are well established. I took some BWidow cuttings for clones a week or so, and today finally got the leak fixed in the grow-box, I hope...

But after the fixed leak, decided to put the momma's into flowering again today...then pulled my Harley out re-detailed it, waiting for the temps to get to 60+ degrees, then I am gone for the day.....thanks for stopping by:)

Well, I'll take re-vegging over cloning anyday. My 4 gals are super thick w/folage. Below the canapy it's black, no light penatration what-so-ever....Good no underbud...day 3 of 12/12, burning 860watts of 2700k CFLs and 120watts of 6500k CFLs

P1160002.JPG

P1160005.JPG

P1160012.JPG

Lookin good fader... Pullin' up a chair :afroweed::watchplant:

Gixxerman420 said:
Lookin good fader... Pullin' up a chair :afroweed::watchplant:

Thanks for the stopby Gixxerman420, checked the gals this AM, leak fix is still holding, getting a little leaf curling on a few leaves, added some Calmag+ and more dswater..PPM's 580, PH-5.4.....doing great....

So far so good in day 4 of 12/12 switch.....gonna go ride the rest of the day, dedicated the ride to Rosebud...and her grow....it's a biker thingy :) :) :) :)

Kick it up over 1000watts of CFLs today, alot of tops, everywhere....#3 plant seems to be the dominate LCGold this run, BWidow still bushey as hell, both strains not much stretch, but alot of tops. Should see some hairs in 5-6 days....the the search continues....round-2....:cool: ...going riden...

P1200006.JPG

Thank you my friend Fader!

Looking way good. Did you veg 24/0?

Rosebud said:
Thank you my friend Fader!

Looking way good. Did you veg 24/0?

Hey Rosebud, you are welcome, just pulled in and checked my gals. I have toppings everywhere again, I ask myself why would I ever want to scrog?...just let them grow...yes I vegged 24/7....thanks for stopping by.....

P1200005.JPG

Hey fader, will you tell me exactly how to reveg. Everything you did? I have a Jack I am getting ready to chop and would like to do that with her. I know that's asking a lot, so thanks a bunch and if you don't want to or have time, don't worry about it.

Latest posts

Back