Searching for Stardawg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
About 10 years ago I had a cut of Stardawg that I really, really liked. I grew it out a number of times, and it was just my cup of tea every single time. Potent, aromatic (in the most pungent, stinky way), quick -- 56 days if I remember correctly, and a beautiful structure and bud density. I lost my momma plant when I took a hiatus from growing. Now that I'm back at it I find myself yearning for my sweet Stardawg and kicking myself for ever letting her go.

The closest thing I've had since is Stardawg Guava from my local dispensary. It's got the same taste and smell and bud density as I'm used too.

I'm wondering if someone can recommend a reputable seed company or seedbank (USA) that carries something that may be to my liking. Fem seeds preferred.

If I could get clones, I probably would, but I'm happy to pheno hunt seeds if I must.

Thanks for any recommendations!

Can't help with sourcing Stardawg, I would recommend you try one of my favorites: Chempie (Cherry Pie x Chemdawg) x do-si-dos by Ripper Seeds. 5 pack fem runs less than $40 so not so expensive that a man can't run a couple just to see how he likes it. I think several reputable banks carry Ripper genetics, I use NASC myself, they carry a couple dozen different breeders and deliver in 3-4 days to Illinois.

Thanks for the recommendations, fellas.

I treated myself to some Top Dawg Fam 95 seeds. Chem 3/Stardawg x I95. These are supposed to be pretty special from what I've seen and I'm looking forward to pheno hunting the pack for a mom!

Good luck. Over time I have lost a couple of strains I would love to have back.......Tangerine Haze and Lucinda.
giphy.gif

where are you?

@pute New Mexico. Really wish I could help you get yours back. It's a void that's hard to fill when they're gone!

Thanks, don't feel to sorry for me. Just like girls....one gets away and before long you catch the next one. But if you are In NM we sometime we could meet half way for a beer.......I have everything from the " The Cotton Eyed Joe" to The H E L L If I Know......

I crossed some Lucinda with something , I’ll have to look it up

i have some JazzBerry Jam x Stardawg

and some Wardawg but I do not know what is in it

Latest posts

Back