Seattle's Canna Flavored Farmer's market!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I'm headed down to the farmers market today, I'm looking for a Kief Box with the stainless micron screen etc., and some blueberry clones, I mean scones, SHHH told the Mrs. we had enough strains!!

Yum, blueberry scones, yum, blueberry clones.
Hope you got the cool kief box.

as long as you get something blueberry it dont matter....

Not a Mature bud in the house!!! I could not find a amber trichome at the Seattle Cannabis Farmers market, the eye candy was very good looking, sparkled like diamonds, crystal clear diamonds. Did buy some decent tinctures, One of the Agave based ones I really liked. it was made buy Three Sisters. No Keif boxes!!!, Now the Mrs. was a little different story, She bought some lotions for her arthritus, and a little bud. 1 or 2 gram Samples, We bought Kung Foo Goo, decent smoke, Ghost, and God Bud, cremian blue,and elephant bud, lol

Oh ya, the clones were pretty steep I thought, Big Budda Kush clone for a hundred bucks, I laughed, most were about 35. Thanks but no thanks, if they take most of them back home they might be cheaper next time, No pure bluberry, I've got a bluberry I'm growing from a seed I found in a bud, Great bud i might add.

Did you see anyone buy one of the clones at that price?

tcbud said:
Did you see anyone buy one of the clones at that price?
i saw a couple clones go out the door, I didn't see anybody run out of anything except this one guys hash, it went quick!!

that is crazy. Is this farmers market a regular, like weekly event? Sounds so fun. I think I paid 10 bucks for a clone in seattle.

Hey, I'm curious about the market also. In the days I lived there 70's-80's, the best you could do (and it was a mellow time), was to go down there (the Pike Place Mkt., I take it you are refering to something else,eh?) already stoned and drink Irish coffee at the Athena and watch the folks walk by down below. What have I missed by living somewhere else?
peace

Rosebud said:
that is crazy. Is this farmers market a regular, like weekly event? Sounds so fun. I think I paid 10 bucks for a clone in seattle.
It was fun rose they're not weekly, the next ones in tacoma, I'll post the dates later , if we both go, me and the mrs. could meet you, and I'd give you some DT and C99 clones for free. Maybe some chem dog, its all been given to me and I'm all about give it back to someone else.

I guess i could drive across the state for some cindy. Thanks skagitmagic.

I've got to go pick up a boat in moscow sometime in june!! Maybe not the whole state.

Latest posts

Back