Second annual MP Christmasfest, 2011!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright mister B&R! Here the ladies today! Little sprouts! Things going good here!

DSCI5309.JPG

DSCI5310.JPG

Heya folks! Drum roll, please...... Today is the day for all you 10 weekers out there... Hard to belive Christmas is a mere 70 days away.. So get 'em in now ;)

Man I really wanted to be a part of this but I just don't think my cuts will be ready by then i could wait another weeks top to cut by christamas but I just don't think I will make it. Maybe I can just flip one so that I will have a lil something to show come christmas.

Well i flipped my moms yesterdat they had just gotten too out of control. So they will be my christmas harvest. . . . if I can contain them lol. They are gonna get to big for my space im afraid.

It will be a Christmas recipe from me this year, and a bit of greenery. I'll have to go back and see if last years recipes got lost in the crash. :48:

thats the spirit g2p.:hubba:

wheres those tree pics everyone? throw em all in the mix if ya want. this whole room is set up for xmas harvest...enjoy...:D

104_5571.jpg

Man Irish your room looks great so neat and organized

thanks lemon jack. it's the plants that make the room. without them, its just a laundry room.:)

chef, xmas comes twice a year brother!:icon_smile: get er lit...:cool:

can nv come out to play?:p

Here ya go Irish the mindbenders today! Got one lookin good the other cathing up. These were germed at different times! I'll keep ya posted!

DSCI5314.JPG

DSCI5315.JPG

DSCI5316.JPG

DSCI5318.JPG

Ive got a few that should be ready for Thanksgiving and a couple of hydro tubs that ought to be done right before Christmans. Giggity!!!

chef, looking good my brother. the wee little one is showing signs of life now.:) ... always happy holidaze up here every year. nothing like fresh budz to bring in the new year.:D it's the gift that keeps giving...:hubba: ...

The Binders are doing well! Gave em thier first taste of nutes today! Thnx Irish! Don't think these will be ready in time!

DSCI5325.JPG

DSCI5326.JPG

DSCI5327.JPG

Got some more of the ladies! Gonna be late but they'll show!

DSCI5332.JPG

DSCI5334.JPG

DSCI5336.JPG

Got the one girl lst....ing. While the other is lacking though still showing sings of life!

DSCI5352.JPG

DSCI5353.JPG

DSCI5354.JPG

I got My jack 47 throwing budsites everywhere now right on time for a christmas harvest :) From the size of the beast I estimate it will be fairly substatial :) I'll get a pic tommorow.

Got a few more weeks er three till ladies go to flower!

DSCI5359.JPG

DSCI5361.JPG

DSCI5360.JPG

Latest posts

Back