Second annual MP Christmasfest, 2011!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvthis

Oh look, boobs!
Reaction score
Ok kiddies, looks like it's that time again ;) So, crack yer beans and cut yer clones.

The original object of the game is to harvest as close to Christmas eve or Christmas day as possible. October 15th marks the 10 week point to Christmas eve, so get 'em ready! Think we all learned last year how important it is to mind the time ;)

And, of course, we will still do the holiday recipe swap and any other fun stuff we can think of along the way..

If ya want to join in on the festivities, just post here. Any questions, feel free to ask IRISH or myself..

Looks like I will be running an all Kush Christmas.. BKGK, XXX OG, Banana OG, Banana Kush, Mango OG, Mad Dog OG, Ghost OG, Lemon Larry OG, Suge Pure Master Kush and Alien Kush (2 phenos). If I can get 'em to fit, I will throw in LVPK and Bubba as well.. Wow! Should be a great run...

Ok folks, the time clock is now officially ticking.. Get 'em in. October 15th is right around the corner ;)

ho ho ho ...i'm in. I'll be running LA Confidential and OG Kush x Cheese#1. Is there a start date to start veg?

Nope, anytime. But it's only 1 1/2 months away til Oct 15th ;)

I am sure I will hve something to enter...maybe my Rez SD x Chemdog DD.
Not rushing xmas here though...:)

Sweet Christmas goodness Irish! Some of those killers ya got on sound like the "Bomb", and some sound "Crazy", lol.. Can't wait to see them... You feel like decorating trees this year? :D

Nice list of up and comers ya both got there......sounds like Dank R Us. :)

Hamster Lewis said:
Nice list of up and comers ya both got there......sounds like Dank R Us. :)

I can almost hear "Deck the Halls" from stage left now ;)

Sounds like fun, I may have to drop one of my femed freebee's of TH Seeds Burmese Kush into some soil and name her Mrs. Claus!! :hubba:

I'm in...though it says it only goes 7 1/2 weeks flowering, so I'll have to break out the calendar and make myself a note as to when to start her.

Oh my, this hobby is addicting!! :D

SunWolf said:
Sounds like fun, I may have to drop one of my femed freebee's of TH Seeds Burmese Kush into some soil and name her Mrs. Claus!! :hubba:

I'm in...though it says it only goes 7 1/2 weeks flowering, so I'll have to break out the calendar
Mine went a oil over 9 weeks

SunWolf said:
Hmmm...well, that could make things interesting. :D

Mine was 20% amber at just shy of 8 weeks i think it was 53 days, and awesome smoke, you will enjoy.

I am down with the Kush Xmas, except that mine will all be purple (if I gotta go to San Fran/Oaksterdam to get Purple Kush clones, I shall).:woohoo:

im in maybe ill do burmese kush & larry og lol

I'll join in, i have some Hash Passion and some homegrown purple beans, i wanna grow out, maybe ill get lucky and get some pollen to cross em :)

Okie dokie, let's get this back up to the top and get some folks signed on!

May I introduce "Mrs. Claus". Hopefully she will have me doing a nice bit of harvesting on Christmas Eve.

She is TH Seeds Burmese Kush (fem). Put into the soil on 9-2-11. I figure I'll put her in a little early so I can see just how quickly she grows and use that information to time my flowering start date. If she's a slow grower, I'll have time to get a little more size on her, but if she's fast, I'll have a wonderful Christmas surprise! :icon_smile:

100_1395.JPG

SunWolf said:
Okie dokie, let's get this back up to the top and get some folks signed on!

May I introduce "Mrs. Claus". Hopefully she will have me doing a nice bit of harvesting on Christmas Eve.

She is TH Seeds Burmese Kush (fem). Put into the soil on 9-2-11. I figure I'll put her in a little early so I can see just how quickly she grows and use that information to time my flowering start date. If she's a slow grower, I'll have time to get a little more size on her, but if she's fast, I'll have a wonderful Christmas surprise! :icon_smile:

it may be a pheno thing but i ran a BuKu (aka burmese kush) and it finnished in somthing like 52 days, and it smokes wicked good.

my buku stayed short in veg and very little stretch in flower, but again that could be pheno related.

dman1234 said:
it may be a pheno thing but i ran a BuKu (aka burmese kush) and it finnished in somthing like 52 days, and it smokes wicked good.

my buku stayed short in veg and very little stretch in flower, but again that could be pheno related.

LOL i just realized i posted almost the same thing a few posts up, see its good smoke, LOL.

dman1234 said:
LOL i just realized i posted almost the same thing a few posts up, see its good smoke, LOL.

Much goodnesss to look forward too!! :watchplant:

Latest posts

Back