Second Auto Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't figure any lecture to give out, OHC . . . that is just sad . . .a burglar broke in when nobody was there, neighbors called the law, they thought the perp was still in his house, so they searched, found a couple nice AK autos, and made that the story . . . rather than the real problem - the parolee up to more shenanigans . . . seems like sometimes you can do everything right and still come up snake eyes . . . those are some of the nicest autos I've ever seen . . . hope they will fight hard for the truth on this, please let us know risktaker:(

thanks dan you are 100% percent correct cops could care less about the break in after they found a couple plants.nothing about the break in.in the paper just a front page report about how the police found a drug factory 2 plants is some real big drug factory.i can see if i had a meth lab or was cooking up crack in the kitchen.i just cant stand how the media can try to make me look like public enemy #1 when medical marijuana is now legal in this state we are the 17 state to do so they have vending machines and everything all i care about at this point is i have a great attorney working on my side and we are going to fight this thing till the end i go back to court on the 14 of aug

wow man i am so sorry to hear what happen to u. its sucks that with all the ohter stuff that was going on. that they would just put u up to dry like that know ing that more then likey you want going to just go with the flow. its show u how bad papers and the police really are. hopeing to hear some good news from you man

long delay with an up date all is good in the hood no jail time attorney did a great job.im now in a new home no room mates tons of space if you know what i mean plans for a new grow in progress just waiting for everything to get here.

Good to hear man and good luck for future grows. I'll be sub'd straight away.

I just found this thread so three things, great job with the autos, sorry about the bust, and glad to hear you made out ok. Green mojo

Latest posts

Back