second grow dinefem hash plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimenezcdt420

tooth dr 420
Reaction score
first thing first im using two 5gl buckets with foggers from my areopontic system and 2air stones in each one. im growing dinafem hash plants from beans i got from attitude for free ,awsome store im hooked and it took less then 24hrs to germ and just planted them in rapid rooter plugs soaked in ph water at 5.5 on 4/10 .i will be using gh flora 3 part in one and lucas formula on the other so i can see which is better .then my next grow is buddha cheese females just two at a time but first im going to try to clone the first 2 never done it but with all the help i get here im sure to succeed all the info i ever needed is right here on this forum pics when they pop thier little heads ...

well they came up today and i must say that was fast bad pics but just to mark thier birthday

dina hash and diesal 001.JPG

:yay: front row....Bring on the Dank

Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

well finished painting my cabinet flat white on sat, and put the girls in today under 600w mh high above them so i dont cook em and they just went to sleep so pics on monday to report thier progress, i ordered an r/o system and a 6in inline exhaust fan also a portable a/c with a dehumidfyer anly because when i close the doors it gets hot about 88 degrees and the cabinet is in our bedroom and with the doors open its to bright to sleep as my wife complanes.

I would recommend putting them under some kind of fluoros when they are this small and running your lights 24/7. A 600W MH is simply too strong and hot for them now and is a huge waste of electricity. Running your lights high over your plants and running 16/8 is most likely going to really slow down veggy growth and cause quite a bit of stretch.

thanks thg i dont have any fluoros right now although i want to get some t5s ,im hearing great things about them i do have a 150 hps i dont know if that would be better but i did my new tote after i saw yours with the extra hole filled with hydon for water access here are some pics as im waiting for brown to bring my inline exhaust fan and a/c

new grow 001.JPG

new grow 002.JPG

new grow 003.JPG

i hope this is better ,now under 6 100w spiral fluoroals dont know the lumins but they came with the old aeropontic system along with 150hps

fluoros 001.JPG

fluoros 002.JPG

You want the CFL's just a couple inches above the plant, once there about 4" I would use the 600 MH just use the "back of your hand" method, It can be a bit warm but not hot and its good.

The more intense light you can get away with is going to provide you with the best overall growth with nice tight intenodes.

will do thanks growdude and thanks to everyone for all the help couldnt have done it without the advice from mj nation some more pics tommorow they are growing fast im xcited yahooooooo!!!

Growdude said:
You want the CFL's just a couple inches above the plant, once there about 4" I would use the 600 MH just use the "back of your hand" method, It can be a bit warm but not hot and its good.

The more intense light you can get away with is going to provide you with the best overall growth with nice tight intenodes.

:yeahthat: Growdude's got it covered there :D.

this is day 9 of the grow and the fluros are great the plants seem to like it alot better then the 600w mh .but i must correct the strains one is a dinefem blue hash plant from attittude freebie and the other is dinafem dieseal some more pics

day 9 001.JPG

day 9 002.JPG

day 9 003.JPG

i just got my inline fan 540cfm 6in but for got to get the speed controller but got one on the way.i got a new air pump 70liter commercial now it seems i need a water chiller cause its making the water warm but lots and lots of bubbles, but having a problem on where to fit my fan i made a drawing of what i intend to do i hope it will work ,let me know what you all think or any suggestions ,i was wondring if i made the air tubes longer it will cut the heat down here some pics

venting.jpg

day 11 001.JPG

day 11 002.JPG

day 11 003.JPG

day 11 004.JPG

Healthy looking seedlings you got there! Green lady mojo for you friend!:cool2:

im going to fit 2 more in there ,a northern lightd and an arrora indica soon just born yesterday under a plant/fish tank fluros 24/0

today was thier first feeding ,only 5mil of micro and 10 mil of bloom in a 6gl resv but only 4gl of r/o water in side and ppms are at 400 to start and the genetics of the seeds i got seem strong good looking plants ,first chance i get im buying t5s cause with just the spiral fluros the seem to love it but i can amagine how well the will grow with t5s .my cabinet is just shy of 4 feet wide so a 4 foot t5 wont fit so im going with 2 footer with 6 light should do the trick .here are some pics

day 13 001.JPG

day 13 002.JPG

day 13 003.JPG

day 13 004.JPG

day 13 005.JPG

day 23 tha girls are doing great on the lucas formula .i fit the a/c in the cabinet and set it at 77 degrees and the water chiller at 68 . the deisal plant is almost 1 foot and the hash plant is at 9inches im going to let them veg another week mabe 2 before i flower them .after i made some holes for the a/c exhaust and chiller i need to fill any light leaks i can find as the plants are living stress free at the moment. i really need a 4x4 tent for the room cause with the a/c in there i can only fit 2 plants i would like to do 4 at a time. i will be using a 600w hps for flower as of now they are under a h/o t5 two foot 4 bulb i wanted a 4 footer but the cabinet is 3 inches short for one so it wouldnt fit thats why i want a 4x4x72 tent so here are some pics

update 001.JPG

update 002.JPG

update 003.JPG

update 004.JPG

update 005.JPG

update 006.JPG

update 007.JPG

update 008.JPG

update 009.JPG

lookin real good bro. big differnce from day 13. nice!!!

this is the second week into flowering .my buckets were leaking and had to make new ones but with a 2inch overflow pvc pipe near the top of the buckets so my chiller pulls water from one bucket and pours in the other .im waiting for my 4x4 tent and will build a 4 bucket system to hook up to my chiller on my next grow .the diesal fell over and broke the main cola almost snapped it off so i bent it back up and put a band-aid on. it was so wabbaly but now seems to be doing ok and didnt die ,still growing strong and starting to smell like plants not so much skunky so havent set up my filter the short plant is the blue hash and the other is the diesal

flower 004.JPG

flower 005.JPG

flower 006.JPG

flower 007.JPG

jimenezcdt420 said:
....the strains one is a dinefem blue hash plant from attittude freebie and the other is dinafem dieseal

-Good luck with your grow jimenezcdt, I am sitting on the same two freebies from attitude right now as well, and I plan on popping them sometime down the road. I will be checking in to see how the plants turn out. I have never tried Dinafem's genetics but so far your plants look happy and healthy.

-SSF-

today is 30 days into flowering still using lucas formula but now adding beastie bloomz 0-50-30 at a 1/4 tsp first then 1/2 next resv change the blue hash plant is a 45-50 day flower and the diesal is 70 day flower both looking good i also have northern lights just started to flower but not counting on a good yeld due a fan that came apart and fell on it and choped half of her side but she recovered . i will order more of the blue hash beans she has a good skunky smell and its about time i hook up the filter the diesal hasent produced any strong sents yet but getting alittle frosty the temps are at 72-75 when lights are on and off temps are 60-64 just so i can get some good colors i added my 150w with the 600w because the 600w doesent seem to be enough light my tent is 4'x4'x72" the dinafem beans i got for free are great after the harvest im planting my buddah quazars female here are some new pics

30 days flower 001.JPG

30 days flower 002.JPG

30 days flower 003.JPG

30 days flower 004.JPG

30 days flower 005.JPG

30 days flower 006.JPG

30 days flower 007.JPG

Latest posts

Back