Second timer here, hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's mending, still hurts like a mofo but a lot better than it did a month ago.
I still have my boot
1664819682002.png

Like I stated earlier here a month and a half ago I sustained a serious injury which put me down for a while. Other than feeding and watering I've been able to do nothing to these plants except for minor trimming of popcorn buds.
Time to get back at it. I lollipopped the heck out of these going for the screen of green, unfortunately I never got my screen up before I got injured because I couldn't place it where I wanted to. Also before putting these in flower and during the vegetation stage I topped these to the point that I don't seem to have got near as much stretching on this cycle as I got on my first one, which I am really happy with because it would have basically put my plants right into my lights. On average they have about 16 tops and some of them have 20. Another thing that seems to have happened as a result of this is a lot of the side branches shot up instead of the center of the plant and made it more even canopy. I think this will be the route that I go from here on out because I like the results.
I have a couple of these that were supposed to turn purple but they didn't on the first run because my temperatures were too high however if you'll notice on the one picture I am starting to get some purple in this one plant. I don't know why this is happening now but I suppose it's becomes it's become a lot cooler around my area and my grow room temperatures are now between 70 and 75°.
One thing I think is important that I would really like to point out and is a huge difference from my first grow is the fact that I did not nitpick these plans as much because I was unable to. I did not remove near as many leaves more worried so much about yellowing in the flowering phase. That they were left alone taught me a valuable lesson that these don't need as much handling as I thought they did. It is basically just been water and nutrients for the last month and a half and they seem to be fairing a lot better without me messing with them. However these photos were taken today directly after rearranging them in removing smaller popcorn buds.
The reason I rearranged these today is so that I could get my net up because they are becoming top heavy two of them are beginning to fall over. It is the side shoots that are causing the most problems because when they shot up when I switch them to flower the limbs did not thicken up, they are really thin and just can't take the weight.
I am happy with the results and can't thank the people in this forum enough, I would not have been able to learn this quickly without your help and I appreciate you all.
20221005_120226.jpg
20221005_120305.jpg
20221005_120317.jpg
20221005_120147.jpg
20221005_120215.jpg
20221005_120201.jpg

I got my net up today and though it may be late in the game it will still serve its intended purpose of keeping these things from falling over. I'm still working on lowering it down without breaking a bunch of stuff off but it's in there. I made this and the only issue I think really is the holes are too small, 3x3. They should be finished up in roughly a month
20221007_114422.jpg

Like I stated earlier here a month and a half ago I sustained a serious injury which put me down for a while. Other than feeding and watering I've been able to do nothing to these plants except for minor trimming of popcorn buds.
Time to get back at it. I lollipopped the heck out of these going for the screen of green, unfortunately I never got my screen up before I got injured because I couldn't place it where I wanted to. Also before putting these in flower and during the vegetation stage I topped these to the point that I don't seem to have got near as much stretching on this cycle as I got on my first one, which I am really happy with because it would have basically put my plants right into my lights. On average they have about 16 tops and some of them have 20. Another thing that seems to have happened as a result of this is a lot of the side branches shot up instead of the center of the plant and made it more even canopy. I think this will be the route that I go from here on out because I like the results.
I have a couple of these that were supposed to turn purple but they didn't on the first run because my temperatures were too high however if you'll notice on the one picture I am starting to get some purple in this one plant. I don't know why this is happening now but I suppose it's becomes it's become a lot cooler around my area and my grow room temperatures are now between 70 and 75°.
One thing I think is important that I would really like to point out and is a huge difference from my first grow is the fact that I did not nitpick these plans as much because I was unable to. I did not remove near as many leaves more worried so much about yellowing in the flowering phase. That they were left alone taught me a valuable lesson that these don't need as much handling as I thought they did. It is basically just been water and nutrients for the last month and a half and they seem to be fairing a lot better without me messing with them. However these photos were taken today directly after rearranging them in removing smaller popcorn buds.
The reason I rearranged these today is so that I could get my net up because they are becoming top heavy two of them are beginning to fall over. It is the side shoots that are causing the most problems because when they shot up when I switch them to flower the limbs did not thicken up, they are really thin and just can't take the weight.
I am happy with the results and can't thank the people in this forum enough, I would not have been able to learn this quickly without your help and I appreciate you all.
View attachment 310273View attachment 310274View attachment 310275View attachment 310276View attachment 310277View attachment 310278
Glad you’re on the mend. Your plants look nice. 😊

Wooh.................... Did you make that peg leg yourself
Thats great I may have to copy it for the next time my foot goes out
Yes I did, the most difficult part was getting the height set right. Then I had to reset the height again after I made it because I had to add a rubber foot to the bottom because wood is really slippery on hard surfaces, lol.

Yes I did, the most difficult part was getting the height set right. Then I had to reset the height again after I made it because I had to add a rubber foot to the bottom because wood is really slippery on hard surfaces, lol.
You should look into getting a patent , I would have needed that as soon as I hit 18

Wooh.................... Did you make that peg leg yourself
Thats great I may have to copy it for the next time my foot goes out
One other thing is I had to replace the side supports after I made it because they were not tall enough. Found out they have to go pretty much up to your groin to provide enough support.

Pointing out one other thing about this grow, I do not know the cause of it whether it be the change in soil or the fact that these plants have not been molested like my first grow is that the aroma is a a lot more powerful. My entire 🏡 smells like the fruit section of the supermarket, 🤣 I love it!
These are the same types of plants I grew on my first grow but with messing with them so much on the first grow and removing so many leaves I think I did more damage than I did good, these ones have the smell to prove it.

So my wife left the door of the cloning box cracked open about 6 in last night. It's right directly next to my tent which I do not close the door on because it is in a completely dark place during lights off so..... hope for the best. 😵‍💫 I'm too grateful for all her help to be mad so I hope they don't seed, I'm guessing roughly a month left until they're done.

Latest posts

Back