Second timer here, hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually only top once usually if at all. I do know that hst will slow the growth down for a bit. With them being topped multiple times this is prolly why I thought they were small. I usually veg around 4-5 weeks plants are usually around 2 feet tall off the soil, depending on the strain of course.

They look fine and keep up the good work. Hopefully with all the training you will have tons of colas growing.

Roughly 70 days, from seed I'd say 2-3 weeks older so maybe 90 days, And these are HEAVILY topped. These will have probably 8-12 tops. I'll measure and update a pic tomorrow
During this grow I changed up the soil I used at the advice is somebody else on the forum and went with the Miracle-Gro twice as big soil as well, the soil is much better than my last soil is it as much lighter which I'm sure allows for better root penetration. I also mixed the soil with old soil from the last grows male plants along with a large amount of peat moss beneficial microbes and compost manure mixture.
Sorry. My math was failing me. I usually veg around 2 months which is close to 70 days. Plants look good to me. Keep up the good work.

I usually only top once usually if at all. I do know that hst will slow the growth down for a bit. With them being topped multiple times this is prolly why I thought they were small. I usually veg around 4-5 weeks plants are usually around 2 feet tall off the soil, depending on the strain of course.

They look fine and keep up the good work. Hopefully with all the training you will have tons of colas growing.
My plan is to scrog them so I have been doing lots of hst. Topping, bending and removing lower sites. On my first grow I liked how the topped plants turned out so it was just a preference. They would be much taller but I need to keep height in check as my lights will only go so high.

One plant is 16" now and the rest are 21".
20220726_093103.jpg
20220726_093031.jpg

Got the first crop harvested and hung today. Now I got these sexy ladies in the tent where they belong. Still have some netting to set up and some rearranging to do but I wanted to see how much space I had. Pretty sure I'm going to lose one more of these as a male but I think the rest are females which will leave me with seven on this run. Let's see if it's just as interesting as the last one, which I'm sure it will be.
20220727_180946.jpg
20220727_193259.jpg

I'm digging your grow man. I just started two autos in the twice as big. I tried mainlining once. I had to sacrifice that one because the other one was LST and I ran out of room for two. About the same stress as yours. Looks like you're on track for a good garden.

When you say you started feeding earlier, how much earlier do you mean?

@WeedHopper I think you forgot to mention there sir that when you use MG twice as big they actually get, TWICE AS BIG!
I planned on these being scrogged and now they have outgrown my tent and I am relocating them in order to scrog.
Thank you @WeedHopper
Your more than welcome my friend.
Looking 👍

I'm digging your grow man. I just started two autos in the twice as big. I tried mainlining once. I had to sacrifice that one because the other one was LST and I ran out of room for two. About the same stress as yours. Looks like you're on track for a good garden.

When you say you started feeding earlier, how much earlier do you mean?
If I recall I started giving them nitrogen at about 5-6 weeks. And once when they were only seedlings. I only give them fish fertilizer about every third watering though

Not easy while trying to fit it into my other work, also not trying to mess up my other tents schedule as I only have so many lights to work with.

Sorry for going missing on you all. I got an injury to my foot that put me out of commission, I ended up having to have surgery and I'm just recently able to get around a little easier. Luckily with the help of my wonderful wife I did not lose my plants and things are still going to plan. I will get some photos and update this post here later on.
20220829_203115.jpg
20220912_101131.jpg

Dang Bro what did you tear
I fell off a log bridge going across the creek and landed on a big rock. I broke my heel, it's called a tongue type calcaneus fracture. Basically it split my heel bone in half up into the joint and I got other fractures throughout the bone. They ended up having to lengthen my achilles tendon and then cut me open and put several screws through my heel to hold everything together.

Latest posts

Back