Second Try.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KADE said:
hehe... well, me being in canada... and soo close to all the big, good fishing... I'll tell u... fresh... rite off the boat when she sails in... is 1000% different then any fish bought in a store... for someone to ever say they don't like fish... is **... fresh fish.. has no "normal" fish taste, at all.

Amen and preach on brother :D

I hear ya man! I live in a fishing community as well. I get all the sushi I want right off the day boats. I don't use the commercial boats cause they stay out too long. The fish is flash frozen.

The chartered day boats always have fish to sell at really inexpencive prices. Fresh fish has no "fish" odor to the meat either, as you know. If it smells like "fish", it's already too old for sushi! It can be grilled fine tho'.

Daggonit, I'm sorry Crazy Horse, I didn't mean to slap this in the middle of your thread.

If you want, I can move it over to the coffee table.

No I don't mind. I wish I could grow MJ like I can fish! Oh well. Seems like my plants are doing a little better now. But still only the one showing her sex after 11 days of 12/12. Hopefully they will show soon!

My plants are still looking pretty good, but I do see some of the brown dots progressing. What would be causing that?

Three weeks today since I started to flower. I have the one healthy female, and one beat up female. The healthy female is coming along pretty good, with little buds showing up everywhere on her. The other one, my street walker, the one that looks like she got pimp slapped, has progressed pretty slow. She is at the stage now, where the big girl started the 12/12 (just starting to get a few more pistils). So if she doesn't pick up the slack and work for her money, she will mysteriously go missing, if you know what I mean ;) .

bud.jpg

shit1.jpg

sweet1.jpg

Latest posts

Back