Second Try.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would repot b4 they get bound up.... I find once that happens it takes a while for them to start growing new roots.

Some more

project2.jpg

project6.jpg

I only can do 2 at a time. I am not very handy at a computer. The two big ones are 9 days, and the two little ones are 4 days. They are the freebie seeds I got from AMS.

project7.jpg

project8.jpg

Whats going on CH. Everything is looking great. Your babies are nice and green just what ya want. Look foward to following the rest of your grow. Good luck my friend and here is some GREEN MOJO for ya.

GreenMojo.JPG

Thanks TBG. Still a little worried about my PH. Right now it is just about 8. They seem pretty healthy so I guess just keep going with the flow. I give it water that has a ph between 6 and 6.5. Lower leaves are a darker green and seem a bit brittle, but the new ones coming in seem alright.

Hey Crazy horse. I just read your thread, good going man. I wont really be able to help you out with ph and stuff, I dont check mine. But if there is anything I do know about I will try and steer you in the right direction. I can tell you though from one of your earlier posts that over watering is a no no. I did it on my first grow, I had two types of soil and one dried out before the other but I watered the same and the buds on the damp pots were spindly. Good luck bro and I look forward to following your grow.

Thanks Jamez. Plants don't seem to be growing as fast, so I might have to transplant soon. And that makes me angry.

Got a new computer, trying to figure out how to downsize my pictures

mj1.jpg

100_0471.jpg

100_0469.jpg

Ok here we go. 4 plants in total. The two plants on the red trays are 16 days old. The taller one is 5" tall. Transplanted them into bigger pots (3 gal) 3 days ago and they are alot happier now. They were getting rootbound. Gave the bigger one nutes 5 days ago, and the smaller one nutes yesterday. And that is why the bigger one has about 1.5" on the smaller one.

the other two plants on thr little white trays are 11 days old. They are looking pretty good. Going to move them into 3 gal pots in a couple of days. No nutes yet, but next time I water them they are going to get blasted. The older plants reacted well to the nutes, so I am going to start the little ones a little earlier with the nutes.

Temps range from 65 at night, to 75-82 during the day. Lights were 24/0, but now I am at 20/4. I run the humidifier every once and awhile, and it seems to keep the leaves a little softer. RH is usually around 28, and 40 with the humidifier on. PH is out of wack at a cozy 8. I am going to lower my water ph even more, to about 5.5, to see if it helps. But the plants still sem pretty healthy though. Maybe not growing as fast as they should with the ph so high? They are really starting to stink. Need to come up something to get rid of the odor. Hopefully this isn't really confusing to everyone. CH

Here are my nutes. I don't know if they are any good, but buddy at the grow shop recomended them. They are chemical nutes. I wanted organic, but I can't find any around here.

Photo 1.jpg

Whats going on CH. Your babies are looking great. I just sent you a PM with a link to a home made air filter. ;)

Transplanting the little ones into bigger pots tonight. I will try to be a little more gentle with them this time. The first two I got a little randy with, but it didn't seem to phase them much.

A couple more pics. They seem to be growing pretty fast. Tallest one is 7". I think the pots are 2 gallons, and the roots are alredy coming out the bottom. What is with these damn roots growing so fast. Pretty soon I am going to have to move them into bigger pots. Again!

shalle.jpg

shalle_1.jpg

More pics. They are a couple of days older than the last photos. I am still trying to figure out my new computer.

MJ6.jpg

MJ7.jpg

MJ8.jpg

Hard to believe that the bigger plants are only 6 days older than the smaller ones. The two big ones are showing alt nodes. Going to wait till the little ones show alt nodes, then I am going to start my flowering. The big ones are 23 days old and the little ones are 18 days.

MJ0.jpg

MJ1.jpg

MJ2.jpg

My DIY filter. Works ok, but can still smell my little girls. Going to try a different filter for next grow that TBG informed me about.

MJ3.jpg

MJ4.jpg

when you say alternating nodes, are you reffering to branches with branches on? or am i missing something

My alt nodes are coming off of my branches, not my main stem. My camera is not great, so I can not get a good close up of them. So hopefully this makes sense.

yeah so you have one branch that splits into 2, cool, how big are you hoping these will turn out? say in feet

Latest posts

Back