Sections for auto flowering strains

Icecalibur

Reaction score
My suggestion is that we have a section solely dedicated too Auto Flowering strains, they have caught on now in a BIG way and i know many scour the internet for AF grow journals alone.

Since they are quite different to 'normal types' the AF section could include :

AF - Grow journals
AF - Reliable and Stable strains
AF - List of strains with information like most yielding, nute sensitive etc
AF - Smoke reports

I think this would be a great addition to the site..i know most of this information is here already, however placing them into one place i think would be very helfpul to existing members and i feel attract more members to this great site :)

SPEARCHUCKER

Leavin'ya Bowlegged
Reaction score
That would be great. Probably would increase traffic just for being the place that has a Auto section.

Autos are all I really care about looking/reading about anyway.
Especially since its all Im going to even worry about having anymore.

Just look how big of a hit Hamsters threads on autos have been.

Music
Reaction score
I wld be down with that....only problem I see is that autos are still looked down upon by many as 2nd class citizens...there is an auto flowering sticky but a section wld be nice...especially for keeping up with non stable strains which seem to be popping up a bit lately...

U

UKgirl420

haha thanks OHC
ive done lowryder 1 and 2 inside and outside
but this time im gonna try nirvanas short ryder ,,its had mixed reviews and i dont think its very stable ,,but it was cheap and well im up for a challenge :p

lowrydergrower775

The Lowryder Guru
Reaction score
Who would we have to talk to? To see if we could get this idea in motion? Maybe hick?

Rusty Gribble

Reaction score
i know hick is definately not fond of fem or auto, so why not make a section so if he wants to see these dirty plants, he has to choose to.....:D

Latest posts