Seed Bank Review Removed My Commets On AMS Rippoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower
Reaction score
I wanted to warn people that AMS is a rippoff, they cheated me out of 5 seeds and didn't give me all the seeds I ordered. I put it up at the review site and they removed it and will not allow me to post again. This review site is crookit like AMS they put up fake positive reviews.

Thats cold. sorry to hear that. Loads of shady people in this business, there are also a few true gems. Which continent are you on, might be able to get recommendations for different beans.

I can spot these companys a mile off.
They are all the same people that's. A rip off. Check seed finder. They rate best to worst seed company's. Its easy to find some good ones to order from. A company should have a list of all the breeders not a generic list that's all skunk or northern lights. Plus they are way over priced. . if you.need help message me. Ill point you in the right direction.

Always good to check with seed companies to find "official" vendors. There has been some fake seeds sold once or twice.

Latest posts

Back