Seed bank similar to IHG for trichrome amount?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choxie

Reaction score
Hey everyone so Im looking for a seed bank that is similar to IHG interms of trichrome amount and doesn't have the rates of herms that I've been reading about. Plus if they have any that are fruity and also if any hue other than standard green. I've been looking around but not having too much luck or I can't really tell by the pictures posted or doesn't really have reviews.
Thanks!

great lakes genetics has been great to me, 20twentymendicino is the pollen chuckers I prefer, mass seed co is stellar as well...

great lakes genetics has been great to me, 20twentymendicino is the pollen chuckers I prefer, mass seed co is stellar as well...
Wait so you're saying 20 and mass seed are bad correct? Just making sure

So the goat and monkey is super laggy and I couldn't see a lot of their website on my phone. Not sure what was up with that and great lakes wants blank cashier's checks/cash/Bitcoin so that's a no go for me. But I found cultivator s through great lakes that take credit card!!! Ethos!!! Woot

Thanks for the suggestions always appreciated from the veteran pros

cultivators don't sell the gear we're chatting about...goat and monkey have great gear as do twenty20...ethos sells just their gear correct...kinda limits your ability to try different strains...

North Atlantic sends a bill, and can then pay by credit card and they sell 20/20 stuff too. That’s how I got my girl crush seeds. I didn’t like the bitcoin thing either.

Oi darn it. I didn't see the twenty20 on the list (celebrating 420) welp I'm going to make note of that. I don't like the idea of crypto.

cultivators don't sell the gear we're chatting about...goat and monkey have great gear as do twenty20...ethos sells just their gear correct...kinda limits your ability to try different strains...

Um I don't get it. Meaning the stuff you guys grow is been privately created?
I got my ethos through a seed back which is north Atlantic. Don't you just keep trying different seed banks for different strains?

i have had great luck with greenpointseeds dot com.
free fast shipping, reverse auction. prices not bad... great customer service.

Um I don't get it. Meaning the stuff you guys grow is been privately created?
I got my ethos through a seed back which is north Atlantic. Don't you just keep trying different seed banks for different strains?
some of what I grow is very difficult to find but yes, it's available...I thought you referenced ethos as the breeder, not a seed bank...most breeders or pollen chuckers sell thru the banks unless you've got a friend that offers you private stock...I found my currently go to strains but digging around online like most of us do...

Funny you should say that as my current grow of purple punch is through them and their seeds all germinated and are fairly frosty buds. Theirs prices for 420 were amazing as well, but all their feminized lines originate from purple punch or animal cookies.

I just wanted something very different as a comparison, not to say the green point isn't good for which I think they're amazing. I want to explore autos as well as more isoteric breedings.

I still think their customer support and seeds are amazing, but I bought seeds that weren't confluent with what I specifically wanted.

Last edited:
some of what I grow is very difficult to find but yes, it's available...I thought you referenced ethos as the breeder, not a seed bank...most breeders or pollen chuckers sell thru the banks unless you've got a friend that offers you private stock...I found my currently go to strains but digging around online like most of us do...
In reference to pollen chuckers I thought that meant breeders that generated herms so that's why I was a little crossed by your statement. So pollen chuckers are a good thing?

I have used green point for my first grow if purple punch and all of the seeds germinated and they have a great price.

Only down side is alll the feminized seeds they have are either purple punch based or animal cookies.

I get it. They stabilize their genetics and their plants are rock solid and germinate 100%. I just want to get something like runtz and zskittlez or something that's very fruity and unique.

I'm sure my growing isn't optimal, but I would like heavier bud formation. I'm following guides with ppm and pH and everything I possible can do, but I don't think the mass of my purple punch is there. Highly likely it's user error, but I just want to try a different cultivator and much different lineage in general. (I honestly despise grape and us the biggest regret in my purchase thus rendering most of green points seeds not to my liking)

Speaking of pollen chuckers, I believe MSNL (www.marijuana-seeds.nl) only sells what they breed, and have most of the popular strains plus a few of their own. Shipping takes longer, because they ship from the UK. I use them mostly because I like their prices and website.

Can't speak for their quality yet. I'm only half way through my first grow with their GSC auto, and starting one THC Bomb seedling.

So why did you pick them? Good reviews or someone recommended them to you?

So why did you pick them? Good reviews or someone recommended them to you?

Sorry, just saw this. I picked them mostly for the price. They do have good reviews, at least the ones I saw. But really, it was the price : )

Speaking of pollen chuckers, I believe MSNL (www.marijuana-seeds.nl) only sells what they breed, and have most of the popular strains plus a few of their own. Shipping takes longer, because they ship from the UK. I use them mostly because I like their prices and website.

Can't speak for their quality yet. I'm only half way through my first grow with their GSC auto, and starting one THC Bomb seedling.
I have order seeds from them and the weed was good quality but I couldn't get any dense buds.

Not sure I have the experience to judge bud density, or to say if resulted from genetics or growing conditions. Any particular strains I should avoid?

Latest posts

Back