Seed cache

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
How far back does your collection go? The oldest of mine are 11 years old. I'm not sure if they are viable because I wouldn't grow them again, they produce a 'fluffy' sort of bud. There are many I don't grow any more. Black Domina for example. It's a very nice smoke but prone to bud rot, I have lost too much already. For my regular smoke I grow indicas, also sativas for later. Right now I am trying to germinate some 4 year old seed from my "Ceremonial #1" cultivar. One made it up today. I like it best of all because it's a modified (20% sativa) indica that resists bud rot really well and is a very potent smoke. It's from some Aurora (Dutch) seed I grew a long time ago and has a bit of Nigerian in there.

I have collected and discarded more seeds than I care to mention over the years. You got me thinking I should check and see what I have. My newest seed grow is North Cindy. Northern Lights x Cindy 99.

My next grow will be growing Dr. Grinspoon again, an old favorite. It's a 100% land race sativa. Also Apollo 13 and some others. Have more seeds then time to grow 'em.

I have some seeds from the 90’s , Nebraska Bills Skunk but last batch I tried to germinate were duds...

my first collection of seeds was stolen by the police about 15 yrs ago...had some Gems in there , but I ain’t crying over spilt milk...

Recently , I'm really digging the Ogers and Rez’s ecsd

Purple Urkle sounds good.
Whats a kitchen roll?
Okay i looked it up. Its British for paper towels. Thought you were from Cali.😁

Found you some new underwear.😁
92485108.jpeg

You don't want them. He got his ass banned for being a prick.😏

Latest posts

Back