Seed Connect

KGBSkunky

Reaction score
Anyone here ever order from Seed Connect?

I kinda feel stupid as I picked them because they are a sponsor here and then realized nobody really talks about them on the very board they sponsor. I hope I didn’t make a mistake

Last edited:

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Anyone here ever order from Seed Connect?

I kinda feel stupid as I picked them because they are a sponsor here and then realized nobody really talks about them on the very board they sponsor. I hope I didn’t make a mistake
That doesn't mean that they aren't a good vendor. We actually don't talk much about the good vendors here. We do mention the bad one's though. Let us know how this goes for you.

KGBSkunky

Reaction score
That doesn't mean that they aren't a good vendor. We actually don't talk much about the good vendors here. We do mention the bad one's though. Let us know how this goes for you.
Makes me feel a little less stupid about it. Thanks

KGBSkunky

Reaction score
dont worry , it is only a feeling and it will soon go away

do you mind sharing with us what flavors you purchased?
Bruce Banner and White Widow autos but I won’t be planting them until it’s legal here which is July 1st. I am just getting things in order my ADHD demands it

KGBSkunky

Reaction score
Good strains. Good luck.
I appreciate your saying good luck.

However I would like to think preparation and a ton of pre-plant information gathering helps prop up good luck. I have so much fun reading back posts of others that I sometimes forget I am here to research. I am so stoked to be able to one day legally grow in Maryland.

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
So happy for your new grow law. We just got it last year in Va. we can have 4 plants legally here. What are the limitations in Maryland? Yes do all the research now you can before you get started. If your gonna try autos, check out Carty’s grow page. He is one of our expert auto guys and a pretty nice dude too willing to help. Like Pute said, ask questions about anything here to get some good advice from our experienced growers. Good luck on your summer garden 😊

KGBSkunky

Reaction score
So happy for your new grow law. We just got it last year in Va. we can have 4 plants legally here. What are the limitations in Maryland? Yes do all the research now you can before you get started. If your gonna try autos, check out Carty’s grow page. He is one of our expert auto guys and a pretty nice dude too willing to help. Like Pute said, ask questions about anything here to get some good advice from our experienced growers. Good luck on your summer garden 😊
It’s my understanding that we can grow two plants

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Bone up on the laws in your state too. The requirements are available online. Please post your grow once you get started 😊

Latest posts