Seed Connect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGBSkunky

Reaction score
Anyone here ever order from Seed Connect?

I kinda feel stupid as I picked them because they are a sponsor here and then realized nobody really talks about them on the very board they sponsor. I hope I didn’t make a mistake

Last edited:

I kinda feel stupid as I picked them because they are a sponsor here and then realized nobody really talks about them on the very board they sponsor. I hope I didn’t make a mistake
That doesn't mean that they aren't a good vendor. We actually don't talk much about the good vendors here. We do mention the bad one's though. Let us know how this goes for you.

Good strains. Good luck.
I appreciate your saying good luck.

However I would like to think preparation and a ton of pre-plant information gathering helps prop up good luck. I have so much fun reading back posts of others that I sometimes forget I am here to research. I am so stoked to be able to one day legally grow in Maryland.

So happy for your new grow law. We just got it last year in Va. we can have 4 plants legally here. What are the limitations in Maryland? Yes do all the research now you can before you get started. If your gonna try autos, check out Carty’s grow page. He is one of our expert auto guys and a pretty nice dude too willing to help. Like Pute said, ask questions about anything here to get some good advice from our experienced growers. Good luck on your summer garden 😊

So happy for your new grow law. We just got it last year in Va. we can have 4 plants legally here. What are the limitations in Maryland? Yes do all the research now you can before you get started. If your gonna try autos, check out Carty’s grow page. He is one of our expert auto guys and a pretty nice dude too willing to help. Like Pute said, ask questions about anything here to get some good advice from our experienced growers. Good luck on your summer garden 😊
It’s my understanding that we can grow two plants

How’d your order go? Thinking about ordering feminized autos as they are cheaper than the other vendors. Did everything arrive and come out ok?

How’d your order go? Thinking about ordering feminized autos as they are cheaper than the other vendors. Did everything arrive and come out ok?
the same question. but they look quite suspicious to me and the website doesn't work proper

the same question. but they look quite suspicious to me and the website doesn't work proper
Right. I’m already paranoid to order seeds so I need a 100% legit place to order from and theirs look like it was made with front page or something. I also noticed on their website plugs several other places as the best place to buy seeds from. Who does that?

Guess I’ll just order from seeds express even though they’re pretty high. I don’t like the way they only offer a germination guarantee if you buy a 5 pack or bigger though, that’s strange to me. What are those coming from a different batch than the 3 pack? 🤔

Last edited:
Right. I’m already paranoid to order seeds so I need a 100% legit place to order from and theirs look like it was made with front page or something. I also noticed on their website plugs several other places as the best place to buy seeds from. Who does that?

Guess I’ll just order from seeds express even though they’re pretty high. I don’t like the way they only offer a germination guarantee if you buy a 5 pack or bigger though, that’s strange to me. What are those coming from a different batch than the 3 pack? 🤔

I made a mistake and will be starting over shortly. However I can tell you all seeds germinated just fine and so far it's quite interesting.

Also note the reason you see USA seeds for sale online is because, due to the Hemp act, seeds are considered novelties under federal law as per the DEA. States can mess with you but the reality is.....seeds contain zero THC which is now the determining factor.

Latest posts

Back