Seed Connect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a mistake and will be starting over shortly. However I can tell you all seeds germinated just fine and so far it's quite interesting.

Also note the reason you see USA seeds for sale online is because, due to the Hemp act, seeds are considered novelties under federal law as per the DEA. States can mess with you but the reality is.....seeds contain zero THC which is now the determining factor.
That’s good to know that you received what you ordered and were happy. That’s all I needed to hear. Thanks for replying!

I made a mistake and will be starting over shortly. However I can tell you all seeds germinated just fine and so far it's quite interesting.

Also note the reason you see USA seeds for sale online is because, due to the Hemp act, seeds are considered novelties under federal law as per the DEA. States can mess with you but the reality is.....seeds contain zero THC which is now the determining factor.
Hit the nail on the head.

I appreciate your saying good luck.

However I would like to think preparation and a ton of pre-plant information gathering helps prop up good luck. I have so much fun reading back posts of others that I sometimes forget I am here to research. I am so stoked to be able to one day legally grow in Maryland.
I like you attitude 😏

Right. I’m already paranoid to order seeds so I need a 100% legit place to order from and theirs look like it was made with front page or something. I also noticed on their website plugs several other places as the best place to buy seeds from. Who does that?

Guess I’ll just order from seeds express even though they’re pretty high. I don’t like the way they only offer a germination guarantee if you buy a 5 pack or bigger though, that’s strange to me. What are those coming from a different batch than the 3 pack? 🤔
damn it, it's not fair to get guarantee only if u order 5 pack+
i get my seeds from herbies and i love their germination guarantee. it works even if u order 1 seed! btw i faced it only once, ordered 10 seeds and only 6 popped up. i contacted them and they send me 4 more. that's the business

damn it, it's not fair to get guarantee only if u order 5 pack+
i get my seeds from herbies and i love their germination guarantee. it works even if u order 1 seed! btw i faced it only once, ordered 10 seeds and only 6 popped up. i contacted them and they send me 4 more. that's the business
I had good luck with the herbman myself in the past
1679921797949.png

Latest posts

Back