Seed Connect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did forget something about seeds connect. They ship quickly but send the merchandise in the absolute slowest method possible. First class takes a week coast to coast. Whatever method they use takes twice the time

I did forget something about seeds connect. They ship quickly but send the merchandise in the absolute slowest method possible. First class takes a week coast to coast. Whatever method they use takes twice the time
Ever since Jimmy Hoffa went missing ,nothing is the same ....

Ever since Jimmy Hoffa went missing ,nothing is the same ....
It was just confusing. They don't actually send you the tracking number like they say. But if you look on the order page there are three tabs. The third one is for shipping and at the bottom of the page, which is just like the other two with the exception of having a tiny button that attempts to track the package but fails. However it does now have the tracking number which it didn't have yesterday. I took that to the USPS tracking page and inserted it. NOW I know where my package is and when it will be delivered.

To seeds connect.....I know you think that having a button that says track is cool but it isn't.

It would just be better to give us the tracking number as the post office has more information on delivery than your method would provide even if it worked. Believe it or not people like to track their packages and not just hope it isn't lost in the void. Plus scanning it in so it's accessible would have to be super easy

Latest posts

Back