Seed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattoo697

Reaction score
I crossed an afgani male plant with a Northen lights and also a Fruit Juciy cronic, For seed stock I was wondering if i should adjust my feeding schedule to produce better more stable seeds or just stick to a normal flowering schedule. Any thoughts?

normal feeding your plants will need the nutes to make the seeds

How will I know when I can harvest my seeds? Same as if they were normal buds?

the calyxes will usually swell and split, revealing the seeds. A "minimum" of 4 weeks, and IME.. preferably 6 from pollination. :)

tattoo697 said:
How will I know when I can harvest my seeds? Same as if they were normal buds?

I mark the date I pollenate...continue treating the plant like you would...(other than checking trichs..it wont tell ya squat)...I agre with Hick and Take the seeded plant as long as possable...Im after viable seeds not the smoke...A min..of 6 weeks ..but longer is better...And I like to hit My Girls in week 3-4 bloom..when the hairs are at they peak:D

take care and be safe

Thanks... First try a a crossing a couple good strains so i want to get it right both seed mother plants look good I have them on a normal big bud feeding schedule, so hopefull all goes well, Home made northern lights and fruity cronic.... Both should make good Medcine!

WE NEED SOME SUNNY WEATHER!

Latest posts

Back