Seed has sprouted after 5 days......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pscoln1

Reaction score
I am totally new to this whole thing. I have never tried growing anything and am not knowledgeable at all in horticulture.
On the contrary, I have planted a seed in regular soil that shares a pot with another plant. I wasnt expecting anything to happen but my curiousity brought be back to check to see if anything had happened and 5 days later I have a baby plant growing. It is in a room that gets plenty of sunlight like a conservatory. And it is watered everyday. My question is.....Can this be a productive and useful plant ???

Thanks in advance for any tips or info!!

sure could be, but first off you want it in its own pot.

Yes and now you need to repot her into her very own pot with some quality soil. The question is how are you gonna guarantee that plant 18-24 hrs of light?

-GG

yeah any less and its not going to veg properly

thor from siran seed popped in 24hours so 5 days is not a good start but only time will tell;)

well i planted it thinking nothing of it and i never looked at what happened until 5 days later. It could have sprouted after a day, I just never saw it.

Thanks for the advice I transplanted it into its own pot. As for light, the plant is in a conservatory that has fans and open windows for fresh air, and am relying on the sunlight. Any ideas as to what I can do for light when winter comes around and the days get shorter???

Latest posts

Back