seed help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skateNsmoke

Reaction score
does anyone know where to get some FEMINISED seeds of ak47 i was gonna go serious seeds but they dont got any feminized ones any help???
georgio

dr chronic had femailed seeds of ak48 a couple weeks ago but not anymore

Go to grasscity.com, they have a good selection of seeds. They got AK-48 which from my understanding is just Nirvana's strain of AK-47. They got 100% feminized seeds there too. Not sure about AK though.

Forget the "femminised" "femaled" seeds..IMO. Absolutely NOT worth the extra dollars. If you feel 'compelled' to spend on the high end, use the extra cash to purchase the reputable breeders stock. Such as Seriuos, Dutch Passion, ect.

All you need is "ONE" (1) good female, and you're setup for several grows.

Hick said:
Forget the "femminised" "femaled" seeds..IMO. Absolutely NOT worth the extra dollars. If you feel 'compelled' to spend on the high end, use the extra cash to purchase the reputable breeders stock. Such as Seriuos, Dutch Passion, ect.

All you need is "ONE" (1) good female, and you're setup for several grows.
I agree with Hick on this. One female is all you need.

Yeah, these guys are right. usually those seeds are almost twice as much and you will usually get more than 5 females out of a 10 seed pack of regular ones anyway. Just start 2 plants or more at a time and then select the best female and clone it till you can't anymore. You can repeat this process many times over and then breed your own seeds off of a male if one sprouts. And femenized doesnt gaurantee they germinate. Look for a seed bank that guarantees at least 80-90% germination rate and has a reliable AK-47 source. Deffinately forget the fem seeds though. Its just a scam to catch first time growers who think that having all females means easier to grow or something.

I agree to el diablo.
If I'm not mistaken femenized are easier to hermi on you. I order all my seeds from far north seedbank. Been using them for years with great results. Customs got them once and they made it right.

Buy a 10 pack of regular seeds. start all 10 after sexing throw out all the males. Of the remaining I take the prettiest one and cut her to pieces for clones. I flower out the rest. Personally I think regular seeds are healthier and less likely to herm

Latest posts

Back