Seed library list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alasgun

life's good Today!
Reaction score
Well, the other day i decided to update the list knowing i was a little behind. then i realized how far over the top my collecting habits have become. heres the list in no particular order.

Painkiller xl, cbd remedy, rmg cbd pheno, cbd bomb, penny wise, tj gardens cbd, barneys cookies kush, mmg candida, thc bomb, amnesia og, critical kush, white widow, ak48, jack herer, amnesia haze, kushy kush, blueberry, northern lights, phonix og kush, amnesia auto, girl scout crack, maui wowi, mango skunk, lithium og, Berry bomb auto, cbd crack auto, royal kush auto, fast eddie auto, girl scout cookies, 90 day auto, jo-jo kush, super lemon haze, merkabah, durban magic, kwazulu, stoned henge, baked alaska, hairy lemon, old man socks, africa buzz, sour diesel, bangi haze, orient express, chem dog #4, chipza, durban poision, purple haze x malawi, vanilluna!

But then again, i retire in 3 months!

Last edited:
Looks good. The last time I posted my seed list, it took 4 hours to type it and by then my computer logged me out from the site. Let's just say that if I popped 50 strains a year, it would take 200 years to get through them

Looks good. The last time I posted my seed list, it took 4 hours to type it and by then my computer logged me out from the site. Let's just say that if I popped 50 strains a year, it would take 200 years to get through them

Seed Slut. :)

I wusnt gonna say anything like that, mainly cause im too flabergasted.

Guess im pretty normal then?

There is a medical name for the condition !-- It's called "VCD"-- Variety Chasing Disease !-- We all got it !-- There will always be something else U just gotta have !-- U may go thru periods of dormancy where U alright with what U got !- Then someone says something about a variety called "London Pound Cake" or something ! --The disease rears it's ugly head !-- I'm on the wagon right now !-- Maybe ?

We all got different circumstances but things got out of hand for me when a lot of fine genetics were passing thru my hands on the way out to others -- I kept a share !-- To reel it back in and get control again I had to make some decisions --Running a 4 part rotation stuff needs go be finishing up in 8 weeks !-- That dictated sticking to fast finishing Indicas for a little commercial grow in the future !-- In Texas they hunt our kind so in thier honor I decided to breed some Texas weed !-- I been growing my midgets ( flipping 1 foot tall plants to bloom )--For a couple years sorting stuff out !-- A Black Berry Snow Lotus male showed up and they told me " The BBSL male bring the fire " -- I had fire but they didn't lead me wrong !-- I am a Snow Lotus cross believer now !-- I turnt that little boy loose on over a dozen little girls from different varieties!--Stacked Dank like Snow Desiel-x- BBSL !-- Texas gonna have it's own Dank!-- I'm still trying to figure out what I did in the seed of those crosses !--Anyway it mostly keeps my disease in check !- I get this thing with Indicas sorted out I can set up another part to the rotation and move up to hybrids that will finish in 70 days !
Sativas are outside weed down here where we have a very long growing season !
Fire the starting pistol Texas !-- I double coon dog dare U !

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbra, knowing those seed need to last 200 years; what storage method are you using.

Most are in glass vials with a desiccant and stored in crisper drawer of fridge. I have some old seeds and they still germinate fairly well.

Good, im still new enough at this and probably taking some of it too seriously. My library resides in a sealed gevalia coffee canister with desicant, in the fridge also. And i doubt ill out live them!

I have over 75 landrace and heirloom strains that I have collected starting in 1977. I keep them frozen and they keep basically forever that way. Dunno why everyone says not to freeze them, they can last forever this way. I read about freezing seeds in the book, Marijuana Potency by Michael Starks, published in 1977. I still get up to 100% germination rates with them after 40+ years. Keep them cold and dry and they last a long time. Keep them frozen and dry and they will last virtually forever.

Latest posts

Back