Seed Trading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Go to introduce yourself and #10 it reads.....
10. Trading seeds among members is not allowed.

However I don't see a thing when you PM a member. I also like the word "Sharing" rather that trading.

Hope you find what you are looking for GMO and someone willing to share in a PM

Good luck.

Hey @pute sorry for the confusion. I just read the first paragraph and I thought it explicitly said that trading (sharing) was now allowed. Don't mean to break the rules, just got excited. You can delete this post if ya need to.

We are working on it my friend. Give us some time. We have Seed vendors on here so I not sure why we still have rules against sharing seeds in the open forum especially if some of them come from the Seed Vendors on here.

Last edited:
We are working on it my friend. Give us some time. We have Seed vendors on here so I not sure why we still have rules against sharing seeds in the open forum.
Maybe The seed vendors can start a contest where they offer seed company's freebies they get as promotional items from the Big Boys Seed Co.

The problem with doing anything in the forums is it will be a conflict of interest with a paying vendor and I am sure it won't be allowed . As a matter of fact David is on line currently.

Last edited:
The pyoblem with doing anything in the forums is it will be a conflict of interest with a paying vendor and I am sure it won't be allowed . As a matter of fact David is on line currently.
Just allow all vendors the same opportunity no?
ie light vendors can have a grower show off a grow using their light etc................

Just allow all vendors the same opportunity no?
ie light vendors can have a grower show off a grow using their light etc................
Don't understand your post roster. Seed sharing is different than seed sales. I have seen "Wish List" threads on other sites before and we have tried to get it here but so far it hasn't been approved. But if a member posts his seed supply on here and another member PM's him we don't see anything.

Still haven't gotten any PMs 🤣. Just sayin'

I'd definitely be interested in exchanging seed strains so as to try new types. Right now I can't, but at the end of the season I should have Skunk, my Ceremonial #1, and landrace Oaxaca sativa available.

Reactions: gmo
How about someone starting a thread listing your seeds you have. Kind of like what gmo and leafminer just posted.

Leave the words like available and exchange out. It will be assumed. If we are careful and don't imply sharing we might be ok. If we get shut down and have to close the thread....at least we tried. Just as long as nobody gets a case of red ass if we have to edit or delete a post.....

Great idea Pute. We are all adults here. Lets just be smart about it. Im going to start a thread called Members List Of Beans. Then just post with your list of beans.

Done and Done

Yep go to the Members List Of Beans thread, post your beans and PM each other about gifting or trading. Hell buy beans from the Advertisers here and trade them too. That way everybody is happy. 😁

Anybody that can should think about doing business with WeedSeedsExpress. We all wanted a seed vendor and now we have one.....he seems like a good guy. I am sure the service will be good as he wants to be successful here.

Anybody that can should think about doing business with WeedSeedsExpress. We all wanted a seed vendor and now we have one.....he seems like a good guy. I am sure the service will be good as he wants to be successful here.
I got some chemdawg seeds from them.
A little pricy compared to other sites but wanted to try it out.

Just showed up today! Pretty quick on the shipping.

Only thing I didn’t like is they wouldn’t take my debit card.
Had to create another account and put money in it to pay.
I don’t know of this is standard though.
I have never got any online seeds before.
But for the most part simple to do. I almost bought 10 Green crack seeds from them yesterday because they have a buy ten and get 10 for free thing going on right now for certain strains.
Bit was waiting to see if they even showed up first

Latest posts

Back