Seed troubles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craterlake

Reaction score
Hello folks! I am having such woes with getting my garden going this year!:confused:
After several attempts to purchase seeds at The Attitude, could never get to the payment screen. My two clone possibles didn't pan out either. So I have been on a personal search for seeds as I threw out all my bagseed last year! I do have one plant going, about five inches tall now. It looks so pitiful sitting under the light all by its little self:cry: I have more hopefully germinating. Also my one plant has issues, looks healthy but developing the yellow spots. I'll need to investigate that as I have forgotten what that means! LOL! But I know exactly where to find that info, so I'm good! How's everybody else doing? I am definitely enjoying the fall colors! My favorite season!!
And Roddy...Nope, I haven't figured out the posting of pics yet, but I'm going to uninstall Picasa and try again. Thanks for all your help with that last season!

Sorry bout all ure trouble, hopefully that one plant will turn out perfect for, some green mojo ure way

Hmm I dont know why you had probs with attitude everything was fine with everyone i knows order. There are a couple other good seedbanks too I like the single seed center too.

There is a nutrient trouble shooter in the sick plants section that should help.

And for pics do you have paint? you can resize it there thats how I do it and it works fine.

ChewbacaKz said:
Sorry bout all ure trouble, hopefully that one plant will turn out perfect for, some green mojo ure way

Thanks for the positive vibes!!

Welcome back, Crater, sorry to hear the issues with the gal...and the pics!! We're here, my friend!!

Lemon Jack said:
Hmm I dont know why you had probs with attitude everything was fine with everyone i knows order. There are a couple other good seedbanks too I like the single seed center too.

There is a nutrient trouble shooter in the sick plants section that should help.

And for pics do you have paint? you can resize it there thats how I do it and it works fine.

Someone else mentioned paint to me last grow season but I haven't checked it out yet. I didn't grow during the summer and didn't meet my goal of learning how to upload pics before this season!:eek:
Thanks for the tip! I will try that.

Lemon Jack said:

I did not try the single seed center. Is that their name? With a (.com) attached?

craterlake said:
I did not try the single seed center. Is that their name? With a (.com) attached?

OK, I found the single seed place and successfully ordered! I'm so happy!!

Awesome so guess you found the site lol . So what'd ya get :).

Lemon Jack said:
Awesome so guess you found the site lol . So what'd ya get :).

Well, not knowing exactly what I was doing, I ordered the following: Ice, Aurora, White Castle, White Widow, Northern Lights and White Ice. They included a couple free seeds, don't know what they are. So how'd I do??:clap:

Latest posts

Back