Seed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mysterious

Reaction score
I ordered KC33xMasterkush from seed boutique on advice from TBG! I just received them today! took about 8-9 days, i was trying not to think of the time! But i got them! And they threw in a free 10 pack of Sgarmatha seeds but it said Mystery Mix! Its driving me insane, any one got any idea what they could be? I personally extand a hand of gratitude to TBG for the reccomendation!!

Mysterious said:
I ordered KC33xMasterkush from seed boutique on advice from TBG! I just received them today! took about 8-9 days, i was trying not to think of the time! But i got them! And they threw in a free 10 pack of Sgarmatha seeds but it said Mystery Mix! Its driving me insane, any one got any idea what they could be? I personally extand a hand of gratitude to TBG for the reccomendation!!
Whats up Mysterious. Glad to see everything worked out for ya. Not sure what the freebies are but i will see if i can find some info on them over the next few days. Good luck on your grow. ;)

maybe hick would know, he very clevor...........keep us posted on the kush...im interested

Latest posts

Back