seedboutique.com?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought from there 3 weeks ago (TBG's reccommendation) and I got my seeds fine after 2 1/2 weeks. I have yet to plant them though, so I can't speculate as to how well the seeds work.

I'm running a 100% germ. rate on the Nirvana Line. but 0% on the freebies that came with it. but oh well they were free.
Took 3 1/2 wks for mine.

i just ordered the kc33xmasterkush from there , they shipped on the 12th havent recevied them yet but ill let you know how the grow gos

hahahahhahah. thats funny. I am 100 on nirvana and 0 on freebies as well. they must be given away old azz seeds for freebies. they seem to pop but never germ all the way out??????

My seeds germed just fine, even the skunk/durban poison freebies. ;) Perhaps it's cuz I am a lot better lookin. :spit:

ive heard you can help those seeds that pop.. by first scratching the surface or something???? i was looking forward to trying those durban poison. becuase someoen said they were 15yrs old or something...

i went to their shop in amsterdam i think, was a long time ago and bought some sweettooth#3 beans when they first came out and had 100% germ rate and killer i do meen killer nuggz from that strain.

I'm going to order from these guys next time because they seem to have the cheapest price on nirvana seeds on the net :).

Draston said:
I'm going to order from these guys next time because they seem to have the cheapest price on nirvana seeds on the net :).

You won't be disappointed. :D

RatherBBurnin said:
ive heard you can help those seeds that pop.. by first scratching the surface or something???? i was looking forward to trying those durban poison. becuase someoen said they were 15yrs old or something...

I had trouble with the "freebies" but never complained about the nirvana line. Can't complain about free seeds either. :p even if they don't germ. With the ones I purchased I had a 100% germ with a 80-90% fem rate. using flos for veg and HPS for flower. The blue mystics phenos were all over the place tho, but there NL was great. very consistant.

Latest posts

Back