SeedBoutique

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mysterious

Reaction score
Just received my order from seed boutique, and am very happy with what i got, two packs Masterkush and they threw in, free mind you, a 10 pack of sagarmatha seeds labeled mystery mix!. stealthily packaged, free seeds, and a kool little seed protector thing that doesnt let them get crushed in the mail. Only took like 8 days from day shipped so i highly reccomend them. Seed Boutique

Your right about Seed Boutique. They are the best without question.I like the free seeds they give you with each order.

They also tossed in the "Sagarmatha Magical Mystery Mix," along with my order of Northern Lights.

5 days door-to-door. Amazing.

And one of the NL seeds took only 24 hours to start breaking the surface.

seed boutique has a bunch of banks associated with it. Which ones are reliable?

afromage5000 said:
seed boutique has a bunch of banks associated with it. Which ones are reliable?
Whats up afromage5000. All of the seeds that are sold on seed boutique are sold by seed boutique for the seed companys. They are just the distributer for the other seed banks. Hope this helps ya out.

I Just found out that my seeds got confiscated.....I checked my mail and there it was...A letter saying that they got confiscated ...no court thing...no fine nothing...they just took the seeds

Marywanna said:
I Just found out that my seeds got confiscated.....I checked my mail and there it was...A letter saying that they got confiscated ...no court thing...no fine nothing...they just took the seeds
Damn Marywanna that's a real bummer. That's the only bad part about ordering seeds. There is always that chance they will be confiscated by our great goverment. :mad:

Try shootin them an email. Be real polite and just ask if there is anything that can be done as they were. you never know might get a pack of freebies sent to ya or something. Plus the seedbanks want to know if they are getting confiscated so they can switch around there stealth packaging.

yeah it sucks.....Now im just waiting for Dr.chronics order..1 pack of White Widow, 1 pack of White Rhino, 1 pack of K2, 1 pack of Snow White...for $52 dollars :)

Marywanna said:
yeah it sucks.....Now im just waiting for Dr.chronics order..1 pack of White Widow, 1 pack of White Rhino, 1 pack of K2, 1 pack of Snow White...for $52 dollars :)
Man! You're going for the White strains! (Except for the K2).

The K2 sounds good man. The yield sounds especially good!

From Nirvana's site:

K2 is a long-time reliable Dutch commercial strain because of it being a bit easier to cultivate than the “white” strains. K2 is a relatively compact plant forming tight buds. The smoke is strong and not too skunky. K2 loves sea of green and is a great choice for indoor growing in a limited space. Yields can be very promising.

Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
Plant height: Short- Mostly Indica
Stoned or high?: Stoney yet high- Allround Buzz
THC level: Strong 15-20%
Flowering Weeks: 8/9
Yield (Sea of Green on one m2) : 400/500
Harvest Month: 9
Grow difficulty: Moderate

I wouldnt have them resent, another seizure and customs might decide to pay you a visit...

Latest posts

Back