Seeded Weed, I remember.........................Anyone else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ROSTERMAN

OK I remember weed having a shit load of seeds back in the 60's-70's even 80's, I had my favorite record cover (fold open of course) to clean them out, work great.
I remember the weed was great even with seeds back then, but now most good weed has no seeds (sensimilla) and is highly prized.
But is it really any better or stronger, I find some of my weed that has had a few seeds here and there is just as good as my seedless.
Is it just me?

No man , it ain’t just you.

All my weed is seeded this year. My covid crop. I don’t want to run out of seeds.

Anyway , I would put my ecsd x ogers or my Snow Leopard or C99 up against any sensimelia.

The only downside nowadays to seeded weed is sales. No one wants to by flowers with seeds.

Although I used to tell my clients , I do not charge extra for heirloom seeds.
Or , bring me back the seeds and I’ll weigh them out and give you a refund.

Another thought on old school weed ways , we usually got our lid in a wax paper baggie. We would clean the weed in a shoebox and then carry in around in a 35mm film canister , a pack of zigzags and a roach clip.

CE037713-D5E7-4EA0-A083-6EBD97B35750.jpeg

I was lucky to be in So California from the late 50’s right through to 1970

so we usually got good deals on lids , 4 finger

hell man , a kilo of mexican weed was going for $75-125 in LA

good times

lsd $2-3 for a tab of orange barrel sunshine , blue cheer , purple owsley

hash was $5 a gram , double cross whites 10 in a roll for a dollar , f 40 reds $2 ea raw peyote buttons $1 ea

good times...I made $1.25 an hour washing dishes
that only lasted long enough to get paid. , buy a bag of goodies and hitch hike to Big Sur

Yup, but you could get a year in the crowbar hotel for possession! Kansas was a red neck state in the late 60's and early 70's. You had to go to the next county to buy booze! Back then I did everything from the Cotton Eyed Joe to the He'll If I Know. Orange Sunshine was for dinner more than I care to admit.

I used to pay 15 bucks a brick for mexican pot and sell it for 150 all day long...that started me on my life of crime...red, gold, and black colombian was the best in the day down south...save the bales...

the incredible Panama Red, Colombian gold and red bud just to name a few were always full of seeds. I had a mcdonalds tray under my car seat for cleaning the seeds out in the parking lot at school. when I think about all the great genetics I casually threw away , well it makes me just a little ill:D

No man , it ain’t just you.

All my weed is seeded this year. My covid crop. I don’t want to run out of seeds.

Anyway , I would put my ecsd x ogers or my Snow Leopard or C99 up against any sensimelia.

The only downside nowadays to seeded weed is sales. No one wants to by flowers with seeds.

Although I used to tell my clients , I do not charge extra for heirloom seeds.
Or , bring me back the seeds and I’ll weigh them out and give you a refund.

Another thought on old school weed ways , we usually got our lid in a wax paper baggie. We would clean the weed in a shoebox and then carry in around in a 35mm film canister , a pack of zigzags and a roach clip.

View attachment 266021
Almost went to ebay to buy some old memories Thanks Guys................
Image result for 35mm canister and roach clip
Image result for 35mm canister and roach clip

Yep I had the kit too, and 4 finger lids I had forgoten but did get a few myself. Had a friend who went threw an zip a day back then, yep he always had the most friends for some reason LOL

Roster is right....amazing how much pot I went through and in the day....
Yep I was a Real PotHead back Then.
Mom was like get a job or move out, rent or the street..................................... But Mom..................
Dam

Reminds me of the very 1st weed I ever grew, me being me found lots of seeds and said to myself
Self let us plant these seeds just like the Red Hen in the story of Bread .
I planted, tended, and watered, but I had no clue what I was doing.
The weed never had buds ,was over 9feet tall and could be seen from the street, (time to come down)
I remember hanging it to dry in attic (lol) and then we smoked the whole plant Fans, Sugar, and even the dead leaves that yellowed.
We would smoke a crap load of the Homegrown singing Homegrowns alright by me by Neil Yong under a plastic car cover, (explains the brain damage ).
Oh the fun we had.

Latest posts

Back