Seeded Weed, I remember.........................Anyone else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" but that's just a drop in the bucket, compared to losing you, and I'm down to seeds and stems again too"

Just about everyone I knew kept a frisbee in their car that usually wasn't for playing catch. Some of that seeded weed was pretty damn potent, I wish I had seeds from back in the day.

You just brought back sooo many memories. Seeded weed , Columbian ,Mexican , Thai Stick. $50.00 an ounce, roach clips, using album covers to tap the seeds & stems out & the weed was good. Sure I get a little mad when I find a seed or 2in some buds but I get over it because I can't control the street light & what I harvest never lets me or my friends down. I love remembering the old days. Don't worry about a few seeds in your buds. It's OK. Just tap'em out on your album cover, roll a big fat one, put on some good classic rock n roll & talk about the old days. Don't forget the roach clip or stone( some of you may not know what that is) I still use mine once and a while. Keep it Green & stay safe.

My Joint Stone Oh yeah........................... I had a few always lost them . but bought a new one few yrs back. Not as cool as I remember
See the source image
Image from Google

I remember back in the day the most I had ever paid for weed was a 1/4 oz of "Maui Wowie" ( guessing on the spelling) I believe I paid $80 for that. I used to hate it when you would miss a seed and it pop in the face. used to have holes in the shirt where it would burn through

Pot was always easy to find back then. There were golds and reds. What happen to the Acapulco Gold? I think pot was just as good with or without seeds.
That is the way I remember it, there was the OK sh-it, the god sh-it
and then the really good sh-it back then, Seeds were bonus to be planted and spread.

Thats why we had rolling trays with a drop and catch. Thats where all the fking the seeds went. Gravity is a b.itch.😁

U guys r OGs to me. Im only 18 and I grew my first crop this year. I've never had seedy buds. Pure virgins. I'd love to be in cali during the hippie era tho. And go to Woodstock. Active days

Sometimes back then it would be dry for pretty long periods. I think it was the summer of 68 that it was dry here all summer in terms of weed. There was plenty of hash here though selling for $60-$65 an ounce and of course all sorts of fun stuff like acid, mesc and mushies.

I would love to have some of the seeds that we threw away by the thousands. Some of my all time favorite weeds were seeded. People here tried growing out the seeds but they were picking it in September and most of it hadn't even really started budding. I don't think anyone around here was growing indoors at the time. Homegrown had a really bad reputation here until Afghani showed up in the early 70's, then it went from, ah shyt, you got some homegrown to Holy Shyt, you got some homegrown!

I remember back in the day the most I had ever paid for weed was a 1/4 oz of "Maui Wowie" ( guessing on the spelling) I believe I paid $80 for that. I used to hate it when you would miss a seed and it pop in the face. used to have holes in the shirt where it would burn through

My mother was always asking how I got that whole in my shirt. Just about everyone had one.

Sometimes back then it would be dry for pretty long periods. I think it was the summer of 68 that it was dry here all summer in terms of weed. There was plenty of hash here though selling for $60-$65 an ounce and of course all sorts of fun stuff like acid, mesc and mushies.

I would love to have some of the seeds that we threw away by the thousands. Some of my all time favorite weeds were seeded. People here tried growing out the seeds but they were picking it in September and most of it hadn't even really started budding. I don't think anyone around here was growing indoors at the time. Homegrown had a really bad reputation here until Afghani showed up in the early 70's, then it went from, ah shyt, you got some homegrown to Holy Shyt, you got some homegrown!
I'm from

I'm from Birmingham, UK. There's drought in bud. Bujj and coke is always in supply. No one really sells lsd and shrooms and that. Only connected shotterd.

Latest posts

Back