Seeded Weed, I remember.........................Anyone else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our prices were $15 an oz for commercial Mex, $20 for Jamaican and $25 for an oz of commercial Columbian. Special weed could run about $30 - $35.
Fuckin hell. Im from England and prices here r mad.
1/8 r £25-£35. Imports can go for £70+
Qs r £50-£70.
Halfers r £80 at the cheapest. Moretime £90-£110.
Oz r £140 if they trying to get rid of it quickly. But normally they r £150-£200
Cali imports and that can be double or triple the standard price.
Amsterdam and Spanish Imports tend to be just a bit more expensive. Not too much more

Fuckin ****. Im from England and prices here r mad.
1/8 r £25-£35. Imports can go for £70+
Qs r £50-£70.
Halfers r £80 at the cheapest. Moretime £90-£110.
Oz r £140 if they trying to get rid of it quickly. But normally they r £150-£200
Cali imports and that can be double or triple the standard price.
Amsterdam and Spanish Imports tend to be just a bit more expensive. Not too much more

That cost less than where I live.

Wiggy21 those are not today prices but back in the day(1960's into1970's)
Those r birmingham prices. UK.
I'm only 18 my guy so these r the only prices I know.
But I do know that it was similar prices in the 90s but shit weed. Itd be cheese or just Bush weed. Still £10 for a gram

Like Drift said the prices that I quoted were from the 60's - 70's. Now here $200 an ounce would be cheap, all the legal outlets are $350 - $400 an ounce.

Some advice its free, don't wish your life away so fast
Every hear of women? Find as many as you can and have fun and then settle down and get married.
Like searching for that special strain of weed, one does not smoke one kind and decide whats best.

Some advice its free, don't wish your life away so fast
Every hear of women? Find as many as you can and have fun and then settle down and get married.
Like searching for that special strain of weed, one does not smoke one kind and decide whats best.
I had the best girl. She was just amazing. When anyone would mention her id smile without realising. She was my bottom *****. But she gone now. Surprised me.
Mary Jane the only one thats there thru the bad times and the good

Latest posts

Back