Seedling is yellow from both edges of the 2 leafs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GracO

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am in week 1 day 6, my plant grew 2 leaves and they are both yellow from the edge.
Please help !!!
I am watering it every other day since It’s small

Attachments

• 8C2126D0-B98E-45B0-BD64-9B9D5FACFEDC.jpeg
    8C2126D0-B98E-45B0-BD64-9B9D5FACFEDC.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: boo
What kind of lights and soil are you using? Make sure it gets light/dry between watering as well, looks really wet in the pic

Reactions: boo
What kind of lights and soil are you using? Make sure it gets light/dry between watering as well, looks really wet in the pic
I am using a regular soil for now, my fox farm ocean forest is coming tho, I keep it outside in the sun for now since it’s nice and sunny till 6pm and then I put her under a light bulb and a fan till 9pm, she gets about 16h of light and 8h of sleep

I wouldn't be alarmed, what is yellowing are the 2 pre leaves...you can see the tip of a new leaf coming from the top...be careful with foxfire soil, it's pretty hot

Don't fret to much.. some of this is just from it fighting it's way out of the shell.. and sometimes the seed shell

stays pinched on the tips of the leafs before it manages to throw it off, some even need help to do so... don't

feed it, just water and don't keep it to wet.. MJ loves to dry out between grows.. so don't keep it to wet ok..

Don't fret to much.. some of this is just from it fighting it's way out of the shell.. and sometimes the seed shell

stays pinched on the tips of the leafs before it manages to throw it off, some even need help to do so... don't

feed it, just water and don't keep it to wet.. MJ loves to dry out between grows.. so don't keep it to wet ok..
That’s very helpful, thanks man.
I actually helped her get rid of the shell on day2, I watched someone on yt do it.
I am in day 7 today and she is growing her first pair of true leaves I guess

Attachments

• FBDC46FC-68B1-44DC-B35E-C682E4964314.jpeg
    FBDC46FC-68B1-44DC-B35E-C682E4964314.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 10
I wouldn't be alarmed, what is yellowing are the 2 pre leaves...you can see the tip of a new leaf coming from the top...be careful with foxfire soil, it's pretty hot
Thank you
will do thanks man

Latest posts

Back