seedling question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrow22

Reaction score
When your seedlings are in soil, do you want to keep them constantly wet and moist?

moist yes , wet hmmmm not to wet couse you will gamage the roots
dont forget that MJ like almost dry betwen watering remember that air is the key

You should only have to water your plants every 3 or 4 days. When ya water make sure a bit comes out of the holes in the bottom of your pots. Then when ya go to water them again take your finger and stick it in the soil about 1 1/2 to 2 inches deep. If the soil is dry then water them if it is still damp let it go another day. ;)

Yes, watering plants, i know how to do. But i am asking whether or not i want to keep my seedlings before they have sprouted moist or not....

I've always kept them moist but not wet. I start my seeds in a 10oz styrofoam cup and water them every 3 days or so. They get replanted when they are about 3 nodes high into the space they spend the rest of their life, a 3 gallon container.

What would you do with a seedling that has come out of the rock wool with two stalks instead of just the single stalk?

That happened to me once robertson. You can grow it out, but make sure you have a big pot, because it will need plenty of root space. I tried to seperate mine when they were young and they died, so that really isn't an option. You can either kill it and put a new one in or just let it grow in a big pot :cool:

Latest posts

Back